First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 2:43am

Post #1 of 202 (14678 views)
Shortcut
     Thranduil Appreciation Thread Part XIII  

And on we go, cruisin' on the TAXIII ride HeartAngelic

Any and all appreciation of HeartThranduil and everything related to him happens here.
All HeartThranduil Thralls, and appreciating non-Thralls are welcome.Smile So feel free to jump in at any time!

(Clicky! for the glorious image source)

The Thranduil Appreciation thread count:
I | II
(Originating thread and II by Rowan Greene) | III | IV | V | VI | VII (Thread by Eruvandi)
VIII | IX
| X | XI | XII

Credit goes to Eowyn of Penns Woods for the "official" Thranduil Thrall moniker.

Thranduil Appreciation Lexicon
aka the little TAspeak garden Tongue

• Bubba: Nickname of Thranduil's beloved War-Elk
  • Equal Opportunistic Thrall: One who thralls whom her/his infidelity fancies. Shamelessly multi-allegiance by nature. See also "Thranduil Thralls"
  • Elvenking, The: That's right, that's how it's supposed to be written
  • Facemelt: That thing Thranduil does in T&T
  • Fanart: Popular post subject/title. Beacon for Thralls, as sure as moths dive into flames. (Helpful reference for the threadlard inspired: "The TA (very) Quickie Help/TIPS for adding IMAGES and POSTING") See also "Pretty!"
  • FLAST: Shorthand for Flustered Leggy AND Sassy Thranduil. In honour of the worship for badass (maybe a smidgeon of oblivious in there somewhere) Thranduil and his actions/non-actions resulting in Legolas getting into a flap. Requires Legolas to be present when Thranduil does his thang
  • GotG: Guardians of the Galaxy. That movie in August 2014 with LP in it
  • HCF: Halt and Catch Fire. LP's 2014 TV series.
  • High Thud Risk (aka HTR): Alert for Pretty! hoarding thralls, invoked when 'EI' ain't cutting it. See also Pretty!
  • LA: The Last Alliance of Elves and Men, not the city in the States
  • Lee Pace: Thranduil
  • Leggy: affectionate diminutive of Legolas
  • Legolas: Son of Thranduil, aka surfer Elf of LotR
  • LP: Lee Pace
  • Oropher: Father of Thranduil
  • Orry/Oro: affectionate diminutive of Oropher
  • PD: Pushing Daisies. LP's 2007/2008 TV series.
  • Peckish Thrall: Avandel's TA humour panels ala Peckish Owl (So this is new, sue me. I'm just pre-emptively perpetuating something that's an eventuality Angelic)
  • Pretty!: Surely self-explanatory? See also "Woodland Weekend", "High Thud Risk"
  • T&T: The Thranduil and Thorin confrontation scene in DOS. Generally ranked top favourite of Thranduil Thralls
  • TA: Thranduil Appreciation. All-round Heart for the Elvenking and his onscreen avatar (and by extension teh actor. See also LP). Shockingly, there are TA posts with that literary bent associated with thinking individuals frequenting such an exemplary forum as TORn. Some even hint at functional brain-matter in the poster.
  • That disagreeable (among other things) Dwarf: See "T&T"
  • Theory of Bling: Overarching term for theories and speculation on the backstories of Thranduil's rings. Popular discussion circa TAIII/TAIV, but still pops up occasionally.
  • Thranddy: affectionateHeart diminutive of the Elvenking's name (if you don't know who is the Elvenking, google is your mellon)
  • Thranduil Thralls: The afflicted. Fangirls, and boys, whose allegiance are pledged to the Elvenking. Also known as the hopelessly enthralled to his ELVEN MAGNIFICENCE. Perturbing to some, Thralldom may not be exclusive. See also "Equal Opportunistic Thrall"
  • Threadlock: The inevitable fate of all TA threads exceeding 200 replies, aka mundane Chore of Mod. See also "Thread tipping"
  • Thread tipping: Post(s) that sends the current TA thread over the 200 replies threshold (See this tip about avoiding post-death while threadtipping). See also "Threadlock"
  • TW: Thrall Wars. An ongoing bit of silliness in the Fan Art board ribbing everything in and about the Thralldoms of Thranduil and that disagreeable (among other things) Dwarf (see "T&T"). Only one thing is sure: nothing and no one is safe Evil Think of it as vicarious authorly pretensions in miniature ping-pong mode, usually between Avandel and yours truly... Morphing into a 3-player mahjong game with Kerewyn dipping her toes inHeart
  • Woodland Weekend (aka WW): Occasional mega URL laden post for Pretty! of Thranduil, and LP. May also include goodness for Legolas, *cough*That disagreeable (among other things) Dwarf*cough* and some others. Selective indiscrimination is key. See also "Pretty!", "High Thud Risk"

• Keeping track of the appreciation
    Caught off-guard at how much you've missed? 1 simple click will ensure you won't miss another update again. Put this thread on watch! Locate the "Watch thread" button to the top and right of this post (button 3 of the 5 threads buttons you see) and click it.

Also, if you click on the "creation" bit in the "Age" column (last one) when you view a forum, it changes to "activity", and you get a list of threads which has been recently posted to, instead of when they were started. It's a much easier way to find the current TA thread since someone will probably post in it, and it usually appears on page 1 of the activity view. Certainly beats going back through the board to look for it.

Fan of both books and movies; I am a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Thranduil Appreciation
    Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies. Threadcount: XII

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A writing triangle with Avandel and Kerewyn)
    Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
    Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

Rembrethil
    Tol Eressea

Sep 16 2014, 2:57am

Post #2 of 202 (13696 views)
    Shortcut
         Wow! These threads have a short resplendent time! [In reply to]  

It was just a few minutes!

Well, I really must say that I'm impressed at the great achievement that you've allude here! Number 13 already!!! Kudos to you and all your fellow Thralls!

BTW: The glossary/lexicon of terms, brilliant and entertaining by itself!!!Laugh

Call me Rem, and remember, not all who ramble are lost...Uh...where was I?

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 3:00am

Post #3 of 202 (13750 views)
    Shortcut
         (HTR Alert) Thranduil in the new banner thingy [In reply to]  

So continuing from VValar's aptly OMG post in TAXIISmile

Another version here.

Prophetic words of Bilbo aptly applicable here

Leggy and Thranddy

Great contrast and portent-laden.

Here's more

Fan of both books and movies; I am a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies. Threadcount: XIII

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A writing triangle with Avandel and Kerewyn)
    Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 3:05am

Post #4 of 202 (13685 views)
    Shortcut
         Lol... Yup! If threadlock happens when I'm loitering in the vicinity [In reply to]  

In Reply To
    It was just a few minutes!

I've a compulsion to keep it goingEvilBlushTongue Was it just a few minutes? Must have been sucked into a time vortex Evil

In Reply To
    Well, I really must say that I'm impressed at the great achievement that you've allude here! Number 13 already!!! Kudos to you and all your fellow Thralls!

Yes, thanks to the indulgences of my fellow Thralls. Though most seem struck by STV syndrome - Silent Thread Visitor. Tongue

In Reply To
    BTW: The glossary/lexicon of terms, brilliant and entertaining by itself!!!Laugh

Ah, thank you, thank you... DRAT! Forgot to add STV to the lexicon CrazyTongue

Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies. Threadcount: XIII

=======

Rembrethil
    Tol Eressea

Sep 16 2014, 4:14am

Post #5 of 202 (13669 views)
    Shortcut
         Dang it! Can you see the Autocorrect? [In reply to]  

That was supposed to be 'respawn' not 'resplendent'.Tongue

Call me Rem, and remember, not all who ramble are lost...Uh...where was I?

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 4:33am

Post #6 of 202 (13676 views)
    Shortcut
         Why yes, though resplendent does describe Thranduil so well [In reply to]  

Angelic But yes, I figured you prolly replied on a phone which had a plague of autocorrect goblins in towSmile

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 5:20am

Post #7 of 202 (13712 views)
    Shortcut
         (Con't from TAXII) Elves going West... as it applies to Thranduil [In reply to]  

In response to VValar's post "Thranduil and the West" from the subthread "Fanart: Passing of the Elves, and questions".

In Reply To

In Reply To
    At some point, all that may be left of the Sylvan are half-conscious disembodied spirits )....) At that point, Thranduil, who I believe would stay in ME regardless of hell or high water because of his love and sense of responsibility for his subjects, will see that there's no need and no one to keep him in ME.

I like the way you're thinking. Thranduil would do anything for his people, who he loves very dearly. So would they be fading for any reason and the only option to save their bodies and souls by sailing West (and seeing as there isn't anything left in ME anymore when both his family and subjects are either in the West already or craving to go there) I have no doubt he would make that decision.

Unless I'm missing something, with reference to the Silm, and the HoME bit on Laws and Customs of the Elves (LaCE) that vanima shared a while back, there is no option to save them in the sense of bringing them to life by his going West himself. Since Wood Elves refused the summons of the Valar, and did not want anything to do with them or to even go near Aman, by staying on in ME their bodies will ultimately fade to nothing, leaving only their souls, in which forms they are doomed to wander and wane through to the end of Arda. That is, unless they die, in which case, their souls will go to the Halls of Mandos on Aman anyway, but they cannot leave those Halls at will, and will need to get in line for a new body. (Though I wonder if this re-embodiment clause is applicable to Elves who refused the summons, which the Silvan are). But it seems re-embodied Elves continue to stay on in Aman, Glorfindel being the only exception. So that's why to me, there will come a time when Thranduil would not have anyone to be concerned with in ME, unless a motion among the Silvan to up and go ask for blanket admittance to the West was tabled and voted "yea" unanimously before then - in which case Thranduil would be at the head of a grand procession indeed. Though the manner of the reception and the outcome of the journey would be wide open to speculation, putting it mildly.

In Reply To

In Reply To
    He really doesn't strike me as the type to accept or be satisfied with the fate of ultimately being just a diminished version of himself, a wandering forgetful spirit just roaming ME until the end of days.
    And

In Reply To
    Lastly, I feel that Thranduil will feel the tug for family, especially as his people dwindled. And he might want to spend time with the clan when he gets to the West rather than arrive there dead and languishing in the Halls of Mandos waiting his turn for re-embodiment (may be getting it wrong here but I think that's the deal with Mandos' pad). I think it's safe to say he's the one Elf who doesn't leave things to chance if he had any say in the matter. He wants things done on his terms.

Heart Love your description of him, he is a very strong minded Elf. I think you're right too, I don't think Thranduil would give that choice of chance to anyone but himself. So when he finally decides it's time, it's time.

ThanksSmile It goes back to vanima's comment about Thranduil being a maverick too Heart So yup! He would not willingly accept any ol' fate by decree.

And just thinking about his experience ruling, and commanding so long in ME, I have to wonder what will he make of whatever's the deal on Aman when (if for vanimaSmile) he gets there. I've not finished the Silm (cleared chappie 15 last night *YAY*), but it seems to me, the order of things will be quite set when he arrives. I guess, depending on Oropher's actual standing (and maybe his other family members as well... genealogy dammit!) in the clans, and how much cred the fellowship's built for Legolas, he might swan in to some great stuff. I'd think so. But the place's gonna to be crowded with ruling princes and past kings and so on and so forth regardless. Plus there are the Valar and Maia (though I'm sure he'd at least have some glass-clinking with Mithrandir and maybe even Radagast... or perhaps he struck an accord with Radagast, woh remained in ME and promised to take care of the wandering Elven sould forevermore UnsureCrazy). In any case, Thranduil's time in the Blessed Realm would definitely make a tremendously interesting read if nothing else.

Let's wait for vanima to weigh in with her thoughts. Certainly hopes she sees this!Smile

=======

DanielLB
    Immortal

Sep 16 2014, 8:01am

Post #8 of 202 (13657 views)
    Shortcut
         Reply to VValar from Part XII [In reply to]  

But..... Only one of Thranduil?

Ha! I had originally made two, but stuck to the one. I would give you a sneak peak ... but that would ruin the surprise, right? Wink

Though ... it might be quite fun to make a couple and then let the Thralls vote for their favourite. Hmmm ...

Bombadil
    Half-elven

Sep 16 2014, 8:37am

Post #9 of 202 (13621 views)
    Shortcut
         ZZzzzzzzzzzz..Can Bomby SLEEP through thizz one?// [In reply to]  

www.charlie-art.biz
    "What Your Mind can conceive... charlie can achieve"

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 10:00am

Post #10 of 202 (13629 views)
    Shortcut
         Well, surprise the lot then [In reply to]  

In Reply To

But..... Only one of Thranduil?

Ha! I had originally made two, but stuck to the one. I would give you a sneak peak ... but that would ruin the surprise, right? Wink

Though ... it might be quite fun to make a couple and then let the Thralls vote for their favourite. Hmmm ...

Plus, are you sure you wanna deal with the process and the fallout?Tongue

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 10:04am

Post #11 of 202 (13604 views)
    Shortcut
         In response to Silverlode's post in XII... *points at BlackFox* [In reply to]  

This one

In Reply To
    Nice to know that my rare appearances in these threads carry some weight! WinkLaugh

Of course!

In Reply To
    Also, I got a good laugh when I noticed that, of your CHOW footers, only Thranduil is in living color. Too gorgeous to be confined to a mere sepia portrait, of course. Cool

Totally! Though that was thanks to BlackFox whipping up the Thranduil one in a jiffy cos I sorta whinged *cough* Angelic

=======

VValar
    Gondor

Sep 16 2014, 11:23am

Post #12 of 202 (13620 views)
    Shortcut
         # XIII and still going strong [In reply to]  

Thanks for opening TA thread number 13, and so quickly after the last one was closed. And I see you extended the lexicon with FLAST and HTR alert Smile

Wonderful use of the 'OMG image' in the opening post. This little present was really meant for the Thralls to use at the start of #13 Heart

To all the Thralls, non-Thralls and silent lurkers... happy posting & reading!

VValar
    Gondor

Sep 16 2014, 11:36am

Post #13 of 202 (13621 views)
    Shortcut
         I like the one with Leggy and Thrandy for obvious reasons [In reply to]  

And is that a reverse grip Legolas is using on his right hand?

I'm really really liking the contrast between the pictures of Thorin/Thranduil. Also the lightning in Thorin's picture... green... envy? It looks sickish, like he's already succumb to his dragonsickness. While Thranduil is looking focussed and serious, looking out fot his army and it looks like he's hearing something from behind. All the while, I can't get over how ridiculously good his hair is looking Evil

I must say I don't think the picture of Tauriel did her any justice, imo a bad photoshop where her head looks twice the normal size.

VValar
    Gondor

Sep 16 2014, 11:40am

Post #14 of 202 (13614 views)
    Shortcut
         I'm liking your idea very much [In reply to]  

In Reply To

Unsure .... Well it's never too late to add the second one as well. I'm sure it was just as glorious as the first one you made Angelic

In Reply To

Yes yes, we likes that idea, yes we do!!

VValar
    Gondor

Sep 16 2014, 11:55am

Post #15 of 202 (13639 views)
    Shortcut
         I seriously should get back to my Silm reading [In reply to]  

Because I would love to discuss the possibilities of Thranduil leaving West, either with or without his Silvan people. But I simply don't have anything clever to say except what I hope/think he will do, without any actual knowledge-based ideas Evil

But I can show you some artwork I came across concerning this subject

LOL SlySly

Kerewyn
    Rohan

Sep 16 2014, 12:48pm

Post #16 of 202 (13591 views)
    Shortcut
         TAXIII! [In reply to]  

Wha.. what...wait! That tipped faster than an elven blade - I'm still wading happily through a plethora of WW links! Still, better a Thrandy overload than... not. Wink

In the last of your tumblr links in the post hat I'm replying to, this seems to be the most close-up image of tapestry Thranduil's face as he turns to look back. He has an expression of surprise and annoyance, like he's not merely looking over his shoulder, but something has just happened.

(someone threw a stone bounced off Babba's antler, and he's like "now cut that out!") Tongue

I like the way the cloak is spread out. This is both great for show, and to keep Babba's backside warm in this cold clime. Cool

"Thou speakest of thralldom. If thralldom it be, thou canst not escape it..."

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 12:54pm

Post #17 of 202 (13570 views)
    Shortcut
         You're welcome =) [In reply to]  

Hope the book quote is liked too. I just meshed them together on the fly on a whim of the moment so it's not as great as it could beEvil

=======

Kerewyn
    Rohan

Sep 16 2014, 12:54pm

Post #18 of 202 (13601 views)
    Shortcut
         Likewise, VValar, [In reply to]  

I'm finding it fascinating as I read the Silm (currently up to Beren & Luthien) to reflect on how Thranduil would fit into the great scheme of things.

Nice images there of Thranduil's own reflection. On an amused note re your LOL cartoon - at first sight, I misread it and thought he was saying "I'm going to do Valinor".
    As in "I'm going to do lunch." Sly

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 1:05pm

Post #19 of 202 (13624 views)
    Shortcut
         Yay, reverse grip, contrast... and erm bad PS [In reply to]  

In Reply To
    And is that a reverse grip Legolas is using on his right hand?

Looks so to meHeart he's got the best teacher after all.Angelic And I thought you might liked the father and son comboSmile

In Reply To
    I'm really really liking the contrast between the pictures of Thorin/Thranduil. Also the lightning in Thorin's picture... green... envy? It looks sickish, like he's already succumb to his dragonsickness. While Thranduil is looking focussed and serious, looking out fot his army and it looks like he's hearing something from behind. All the while, I can't get over how ridiculously good his hair is looking Evil

Always liked the contrast of the two... (and I've not been able to improve on MAAD... any suggestions?) But the lighting, interesting thought you got. It seemed like the greenish tint in Erebor we see in AUJ, where I think he is, since he's on Thror's throne, but just sickened to reflect his state of mind?

Thranduil is looking FABULOUS as alwaysHeart He's got purpose and mission. And we know he's got the fire of just CAUSE, even if just on behalf of Bard by the start of the Battle. It's like he's pulled free of the darkness in Mirkwood, again in contrast to Thorin who seemed sunken deeper.

And... oooh! Look, he's got his sword drawn!HeartHeartHeart

In Reply To
    I must say I don't think the picture of Tauriel did her any justice, imo a bad photoshop where her head looks twice the normal size.

Yeah, she looks odd. Actually, that star-crossed lovers reaching across an impossible chasm vibe of Ganddy and Glady isn't impressing me either. Elrond standing there looking all justified just makes him look like the jerk who came between them.CrazyTongue

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 1:12pm

Post #20 of 202 (13709 views)
    Shortcut
         Hey, no problems... and love the images! [In reply to]  

In Reply To
    Because I would love to discuss the possibilities of Thranduil leaving West, either with or without his Silvan people. But I simply don't have anything clever to say except what I hope/think he will do, without any actual knowledge-based ideas Evil

I wing it a lot tooEvilCrazyTongue That's why i'd like to hear what vanima say, and point me back to the straight and narrow againEvil

I find in general, when I wing it, at some point, either I get corrected or I go find out stuff that self-correct my thoughts. So don't stop saying what you think or hopeSmile We all learn.

In Reply To
    LOL SlySly

Oh for the love of Eru! FLAST with a side of FEASTING (Flustered Elrond And Sassy Thranduil, Including Not-impressed Galadriel) *somebody stop me!!!*TongueCrazyAngelic VValar FTW

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 1:19pm

Post #21 of 202 (13620 views)
    Shortcut
         Onward! [In reply to]  

In Reply To
    Wha.. what...wait! That tipped faster than an elven blade - I'm still wading happily through a plethora of WW links! Still, better a Thrandy overload than... not. Wink

LoL! Oh the bigger surprise is how long we continued to roll after tipping. Too bad we missed another chance to make a run for 250 posts Frown

In Reply To
    In the last of your tumblr links in the post hat I'm replying to, this seems to be the most close-up image of tapestry Thranduil's face as he turns to look back. He has an expression of surprise and annoyance, like he's not merely looking over his shoulder, but something has just happened.

I know! And I wanna know what has the Elvenking turning elegantly back with that look.

In Reply To
    I like the way the cloak is spread out. This is both great for show, and to keep Babba's backside warm in this cold clime. Cool

Hmmm... I'm thinking Bubba might be annoyed by the cloak since he's an Elk and Elk chomps through winterTongue But I'd expect an Elven cloak to have that marvellous quality of intelligent adaptation depending on the wearer, or in this instance, the drapee. So all's goodSly

Am still chuffed to realise Thranduil's sword is drawn!Heart

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 1:22pm

Post #22 of 202 (13583 views)
    Shortcut
         LoL classic Thranduil nonchalant cool [In reply to]  

In Reply To
    Nice images there of Thranduil's own reflection. On an amused note re your LOL cartoon - at first sight, I misread it and thought he was saying "I'm going to do Valinor".
    As in "I'm going to do lunch." Sly

LoL thanks for the image in my head now, Kerewyn

And in momentous news, I'm at the part where Eol is in Curufin's hands as he searches for Aredhel and Maeglin *prepares to go back to Silm* oh, forgot to ask: So what say you? Aren't Feanor and his brood living up to the badass name?Smile

=======

Kerewyn
    Rohan

Sep 16 2014, 1:24pm

Post #23 of 202 (13595 views)
    Shortcut
         Thanks to DanielB, if you're reading this! [In reply to]  

I've actually made some Desolation of Smaug ones (21 in total) to be added to the forum. And Thranduil appears in one of them, as well as Smaug, Beorn and Bard. I haven't gotten around to asking Calisuri yet. *Adds on to do to list*

I believe they are called 'lenses'? Looking forward to seeing them - thanks for doing these! I always seeing them change through. Glad I brought it up :)

Lurker in the Mirk
    Valinor

Sep 16 2014, 1:27pm

Post #24 of 202 (13552 views)
    Shortcut
         psst Kerewyn [In reply to]  

This is appearing in a different sub-thread. Might be easier for DanielB to see your reply if you clicked the "Reply To This Post" URL on his post.

=======

Kerewyn
    Rohan

Sep 16 2014, 1:35pm

Post #25 of 202 (13598 views)
    Shortcut
         Yep... [In reply to]  

So what say you? Aren't Feanor and his brood living up to the badass name?

Feanor's cunning sons are pretty much rocking my world at the moment. I know I should be rooting for the heroes - and I am - but they just bring the conflict, which makes the excitement. I'm up to Celegorm and Curufin wrangling fatally with Beren. OMG. Shocked

Am so relishing reading all this for the first time. Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.