Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Sandy report

Ruxendil_Thoorg
Grey Havens

Nov 3 2012, 1:49am

Views: 381
Shortcut
Sandy report Can't Post

Haven't been posting much. I'm livin' La Vida Sandy. Frown.

No power in the house for the 4th day so far. Living on a borrowed generator for the fridge and the sump pumps, and a gas fireplace. We have to conserve gasoline bc the state only has limited fuel. Lines for gas stations are hours long to wait. If we don't get power back soon....

There's another storm due mid next week, a Nor'easter.

Sorry, no punch line. I hope my next post will be under better circumstances.
Unsure

A bag is like a hole that you can carry with you.

http://newboards.theonering.net/...forum_view_expanded;

Subject User Time
Sandy report Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Nov 3 2012, 1:49am
    Thinking of you Starling Send a private message to Starling Nov 3 2012, 1:58am
    Rux! There you are! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Nov 3 2012, 2:26am
    It will happen soon Rux. silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Nov 3 2012, 3:46am
        Hot apple cider! Starling Send a private message to Starling Nov 3 2012, 4:25am
        Posting in the wrong thread Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Nov 3 2012, 3:34pm
            I think the biggest influence of the storm on voting silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Nov 4 2012, 2:35am
                Mods up. :) // Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Nov 4 2012, 4:04am
            Well, *I'm* going to reply. Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Nov 4 2012, 3:03am
    Oh cripes.. I'm sorry... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 3 2012, 4:40pm
    Me too... Malveth Send a private message to Malveth Nov 3 2012, 8:06pm
        That's good! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Nov 4 2012, 2:16am
            How are you guys now? Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Nov 4 2012, 11:47pm
                Yep... dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Nov 5 2012, 1:50am
                    I'm so sorry, dernwyn, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Nov 5 2012, 1:59am
                    D, i am so sorry for the death silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Nov 5 2012, 2:15am
                    I am so very sorry. Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Nov 5 2012, 4:59am
                    Oh Dernwyn, Starling Send a private message to Starling Nov 5 2012, 5:08am
                    I'm so very sorry. // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Nov 5 2012, 5:25am
                    oh, how sad Annael Send a private message to Annael Nov 5 2012, 5:35am
                        Same here. Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Nov 5 2012, 11:04am
                    I'm sorry, Dernwyn! HappyHobbitess Send a private message to HappyHobbitess Nov 6 2012, 9:04pm
                    Thank you, everyone dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Nov 9 2012, 3:27am
        Wow... grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 4 2012, 3:34pm
            Thanks!! Malveth Send a private message to Malveth Nov 4 2012, 4:17pm
                It's a sign! :D grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 7 2012, 4:30am
        Oh good! Here's hoping you *keep* it! Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Nov 4 2012, 5:44pm
    Whoa! I didn't know you were in the midst Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Nov 4 2012, 12:40am
        You have two enter keys Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 4 2012, 1:20am
            Unfortunately, my MAC keyboard Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Nov 4 2012, 1:25am
    Thoughts and prayers to you and everyone dealing with this awful situation // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Nov 5 2012, 5:16am
    hoping the load lightens for everyone affected very soon! weaver Send a private message to weaver Nov 6 2012, 4:05am
    sorry you are going through this HappyHobbitess Send a private message to HappyHobbitess Nov 6 2012, 9:02pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.