Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
First Look at 3D Glasses for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey!

DanielLB
Immortal

Aug 1 2012, 2:03pm

Views: 1769
Shortcut
First Look at 3D Glasses for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey! Can't Post

Check the link out - the 3D glasses are awesome!

http://www.comingsoon.net/...vienews.php?id=93171

The 3D normal glasses hurt my ears already - these will do the same - but I can't stop laughing hahaha!

Subject User Time
First Look at 3D Glasses for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 2:03pm
    haha brilliant! imin Send a private message to imin Aug 1 2012, 2:07pm
        I want them too! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 2:09pm
            We mightn be able to advance order them. Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Aug 1 2012, 2:11pm
            Not too sure imin Send a private message to imin Aug 1 2012, 2:13pm
                Two things (1 relevant, the other not) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 2:19pm
                    Sounds like for the cinemas to buy imin Send a private message to imin Aug 1 2012, 2:22pm
        If we do get them Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Aug 1 2012, 2:24pm
            Yeah of course :) imin Send a private message to imin Aug 1 2012, 2:27pm
                So... Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Aug 1 2012, 7:30pm
                    I actually don't know what that is, but Lacrimae Rerum Send a private message to Lacrimae Rerum Aug 1 2012, 7:36pm
                        You never heard of RealD 3D? Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Aug 1 2012, 7:42pm
                            I have seen a few but Lacrimae Rerum Send a private message to Lacrimae Rerum Aug 1 2012, 8:03pm
                            I also don't know the difference b/w Real 3D and 3D Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Aug 2 2012, 4:38am
                                RealD 3D used only digital projection systems Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Aug 2 2012, 10:53am
            Yes, they are advertised as "official" DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 2:27pm
                I can't begin to imagine Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Aug 1 2012, 2:34pm
        Yes, they do look insanely uncomfortable, don't they? :P Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Aug 1 2012, 4:00pm
    I was expecting something very different Rohirrim Rider Send a private message to Rohirrim Rider Aug 1 2012, 2:14pm
        I'd be concerned that I'd be the only one wearing them ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 2:17pm
    A side note... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 2:15pm
    glasses Lusitano Send a private message to Lusitano Aug 1 2012, 2:19pm
    OK, so film 1 is definitely keeping its name. // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Aug 1 2012, 2:23pm
        The glasses have "An Unexpected Journey" written on them as well (I've only just noticed). DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 2:52pm
            "...'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey', the first film in a trilogy..." // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Aug 1 2012, 3:03pm
                Ha! I read over that! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 3:05pm
                Looks like it incorporates the key to Erebor on either side of the frame? Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Aug 1 2012, 3:46pm
                    Yes, I was reminded of the key as well / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 3:53pm
                Yes... Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Aug 1 2012, 5:32pm
                    I think that's just on the flyer Lacrimae Rerum Send a private message to Lacrimae Rerum Aug 1 2012, 5:39pm
    Maybe we will not have those Marionette Send a private message to Marionette Aug 1 2012, 2:29pm
    That is a joke, isn't it? dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Aug 1 2012, 3:21pm
        Why would it be a joke? Carne Send a private message to Carne Aug 1 2012, 3:25pm
            Might be just a tad difficult.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Aug 1 2012, 3:32pm
                Bigger the better with 3D glasses. QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Aug 1 2012, 3:41pm
                Well the cinema will be dark Rohirrim Rider Send a private message to Rohirrim Rider Aug 1 2012, 4:08pm
                    True enough! // dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Aug 1 2012, 4:31pm
                    Ha ha. hutch Send a private message to hutch Aug 1 2012, 10:14pm
                They are the same size as Peter's old glasses.// Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Aug 1 2012, 4:33pm
                    They should follow PJ's lead and update 3D viewing technology to contacts. // Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Aug 1 2012, 6:30pm
                    Yeah totally hutch Send a private message to hutch Aug 1 2012, 10:16pm
                        Clip Ons Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Aug 1 2012, 10:23pm
    They look painful to wear! Gorbag Send a private message to Gorbag Aug 1 2012, 5:41pm
        Even if they're not available in the UK QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Aug 1 2012, 8:06pm
    These look ridiculous but I still want a pair! DesiringDragons Send a private message to DesiringDragons Aug 1 2012, 6:01pm
        Addendum: sorry if that sounded offensive! DesiringDragons Send a private message to DesiringDragons Aug 1 2012, 7:24pm
    My inner geek is jumping up and down... Nightingale Send a private message to Nightingale Aug 2 2012, 10:07am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.