Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
official from FB: it's a wrap

titanium_hobbit
Rohan

Jul 6 2012, 12:22am

Views: 5406
Shortcut
official from FB: it's a wrap Can't Post

https://www.facebook.com/...884481557&type=1

Direct link to the photo on PJ's page

Here's the caption:

We made it! Shoot day 266 and the end of principal photography on The Hobbit. Thanks to our fantastic cast and crew for getting us this far, and to all of you for your support! Next stop, the cutting room. Oh, and Comic Con!
Cheers, Peter J

Hobbit firster, Book firster.

Have you explored all of TORN's forums?

(This post was edited by titanium_hobbit on Jul 6 2012, 12:23am)

Subject User Time
official from FB: it's a wrap titanium_hobbit Send a private message to titanium_hobbit Jul 6 2012, 12:22am
    So the last scene shot was in Mirkwood? Carne Send a private message to Carne Jul 6 2012, 12:25am
        or some forest titanium_hobbit Send a private message to titanium_hobbit Jul 6 2012, 12:41am
    Nice!!// Longbottom Leaf Send a private message to Longbottom Leaf Jul 6 2012, 12:26am
    This kinda makes me sad... Lauryn Send a private message to Lauryn Jul 6 2012, 12:29am
        Hey, no reason to be sad. This is a big day for us :) // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 6 2012, 1:44am
        We have to saver the next 4 years....2012 film 1, 2013 film 2 Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Jul 6 2012, 3:13pm
            2016 for a deluxe extended, 2017 for super deluxe extended, etc etc imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 3:21pm
                Hopefully, a good tragic film still works - I see an Autumn release Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Jul 6 2012, 3:33pm
                I really hope PJ gives an an uber-EE DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 3:35pm
                    i would put my life on an uber-EE imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 3:39pm
                        PJ probably doesn't want to touch LOTR or Tolkien ever again DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 3:44pm
                            Yeah i would be happy with that imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 3:52pm
                                My hope Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 3:56pm
                                    How would you feel if in 20-30 years.... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 4:00pm
                                    I agree on the formats imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 4:03pm
                                        Somehow I can't shadowdog Send a private message to shadowdog Jul 6 2012, 5:09pm
                                        You'll not get flamed by me! Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 5:11pm
                                    Remake? Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 5:06pm
                                        You being sarcastic or genuine there? / imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 5:09pm
                                            Guess. Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 5:12pm
                                                I'm guessing sarcastic. imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 5:17pm
                                                    Nope Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 5:29pm
                                                        Lol i know was just messing. imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 5:39pm
                                                            Why a TV show? Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 6:06pm
                                                                The lord of the rings is very different to The Silmarillion imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 6:09pm
                                        That's a high horse! Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 5:36pm
                                            10? Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 5:57pm
                                                Sure Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 6:04pm
                                                10 JWPlatt Jul 6 2012, 6:08pm
                                                    Completely agree. // imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 6:11pm
                                            Umm... geordie Send a private message to geordie Jul 6 2012, 11:58pm
                                                As a lover of Tolkien, and a lover of film Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 8 2012, 5:54am
                                                    Prediction JWPlatt Jul 8 2012, 6:57am
                                                    I would honestly enjoy seeing it remade too Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Jul 8 2012, 2:07pm
                                                        One thing good BeornBerserker Send a private message to BeornBerserker Jul 8 2012, 3:15pm
                                                        I guess my real problem with Peter Jackson's version Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 8 2012, 3:44pm
                                                            Yes, I think we have a while to wait Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Jul 8 2012, 4:29pm
                                                            I hope Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jul 8 2012, 10:26pm
                                                                no was not referring to faithfulness to the original Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 9 2012, 12:38am
                                                        Amen Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 8 2012, 4:56pm
                                                            Michael Bay? Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 8 2012, 5:05pm
                                        Insufficient Rationale JWPlatt Jul 6 2012, 5:49pm
                                            Amen Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 6:00pm
                                                Personally i think 40-50 years seems relatively likely imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 6:06pm
                                                    Wizard of Oz Remake? JWPlatt Jul 6 2012, 6:14pm
                                                        It's technically not a "remake" DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 6:16pm
                                                            Yes JWPlatt Jul 6 2012, 6:25pm
                                                                Yeah thats the one imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 6:27pm
                                                                    Unless the release date changes unexpectedly DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 6:29pm
                                                        It has yet to be released imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 6:25pm
                                                            I thought it was a completely different storyline? / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 6:27pm
                                                            Not The One JWPlatt Jul 6 2012, 6:28pm
                                                                Oh I see! Thanks for clearing that up JWPlatt :-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 6:29pm
                                                                Sorry i thought u were linking the other film imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 6:31pm
                                                                    Yes, that one looks like a remake DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 6:37pm
                                                                        its near enough damnit! :D :P imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 6:40pm
                                                                            Dorothy, Where Are You? JWPlatt Jul 6 2012, 6:56pm
                                                                                Lol imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 7:01pm
                                                                                    Whatever you do, please don't mention DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 7:04pm
                                                                                        Oh you mean that awesome film from 1985.... imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 7:06pm
                                                                                            It ruined my childhood DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 7:11pm
                                                                                                Aw, Return to Oz isn't bad... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 6 2012, 7:13pm
                                                                                                    Very loosely connected to the 2nd and 3rd books DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 7:17pm
                                                                                    On the issue of copyrights. imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 7:27pm
                                                    You know... Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 6:16pm
                                                PJ's style Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 6:08pm
                                                    Search JWPlatt Jul 6 2012, 6:15pm
                                                    PJ's style... Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 6 2012, 6:36pm
                                                        Wrong Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 8:21pm
                                                            In some peoples opinions imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 8:29pm
                                                                You see... Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 8:34pm
                                                                    I understand i just dont agree with your black and white view of film making // imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 8:58pm
                                                    There's a lot I don't like about it Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 7:08pm
                                                        Well... Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 8:32pm
                                                            Not as much of a minority as you think... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 6 2012, 8:38pm
                                                                I couldn't disagree more DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 8:47pm
                                                                    Oops, that's not what I meant... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 7 2012, 12:15am
                                                                        Hmm, this REALLY isn't the thread to have this discussion in // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 7 2012, 12:18am
                                                                        One simple mistake and look what happens, haha! :P // imin Send a private message to imin Jul 7 2012, 12:20am
                                                                            Yeah... Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 7 2012, 12:22am
                                                                                The movies had a big impact on me too... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 7 2012, 12:42am
                                                                                I have to agree with you... droidsocket Send a private message to droidsocket Jul 7 2012, 2:14am
                                                                                    perspective? Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 7 2012, 2:36am
                                                                                        But still droidsocket Send a private message to droidsocket Jul 7 2012, 3:07am
                                                                                            Don't bother Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 7 2012, 5:49am
                                                                                                not what I said Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 7 2012, 7:50am
                                                                                                    Yeah alright. Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 7 2012, 9:01am
                                                                                                        And four pages later...it ends, haha// imin Send a private message to imin Jul 7 2012, 9:16am
                                                                                        There's no such thing as "perfect" Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Jul 7 2012, 3:57pm
                                                                                            SO true. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jul 7 2012, 10:26pm
                                                                                    Your consistent description of PJ's critics as "haters" Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 7 2012, 6:29am
                                                                                        That may happen Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Jul 7 2012, 4:24pm
                                                                                            Not the best phrase Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 7 2012, 7:13pm
                                                                            Oh wow... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 7 2012, 12:30am
                                                                        Ah, I see. That makes more sense. And I agree with that ;-P / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 7 2012, 8:24am
                                                                            EE BeornBerserker Send a private message to BeornBerserker Jul 7 2012, 2:14pm
                                                                                I don't know DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 7 2012, 2:43pm
                                                                                What's interesting - geordie Send a private message to geordie Jul 7 2012, 7:33pm
                                                                                    Well, of course Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 7 2012, 8:02pm
                                                                                        Of course Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 7 2012, 8:20pm
                                                                                            Did I sound stoopid? geordie Send a private message to geordie Jul 7 2012, 9:06pm
                                                                                                Keep in mind... Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jul 7 2012, 10:37pm
                                                                                                The mechanics of propaganda SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Jul 8 2012, 5:20pm
                                                                                        reply Lusitano Send a private message to Lusitano Jul 7 2012, 10:27pm
                                                                            Well, I don't agree with it Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Jul 7 2012, 4:43pm
                                                                                Completely agree Altaira! / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 7 2012, 7:23pm
                                                                                Uhhh...I dunno about that... Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Jul 8 2012, 3:55am
                                                                                    Mr. Morok, and a few others, might be the exceptions... Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 8 2012, 5:33am
                                                                                        Not that it's a bad thing artemy Send a private message to artemy Jul 8 2012, 12:11pm
                                                                hear hear... Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 6 2012, 8:56pm
                                                                    So I'm not allowed to be a true fan of Tolkien because I believe PJ did a good job in bringing my favourite book to life? / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 9:00pm
                                                                        Nope, never! :P imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 9:14pm
                                                                            We always seem to agree imin DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 9:21pm
                                                                                Well you know what they say about great minds! :P // imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 9:36pm
                                                                        hear hear! I can't see why I can't love the best of both worlds. PJ & co did a great job, it's (imo) tincy in comparison to the majesty of Tolkien's works, but great nevertheless Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jul 6 2012, 10:05pm
                                                                Not sure I agree Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 9:05pm
                                                            I don't care if I'm in a minority or a majority Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 9:03pm
                                                                Ok then. Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 10:08pm
                                                                    well now... Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 6 2012, 10:44pm
                                                                        Wrong Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 11:02pm
                                                                            I've seen all that Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 6 2012, 11:06pm
                                                                                Opinion Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 11:16pm
                                                                                    WRONG Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 6 2012, 11:40pm
                                                                                    You did say no one has the right to say the movies arent faithful to Tolkien imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 11:40pm
                                                                                        Well... Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 11:53pm
                                                                                            yeah imin Send a private message to imin Jul 7 2012, 12:10am
                                                                                            Im pretty sure.... Dlanor da Great Send a private message to Dlanor da Great Jul 7 2012, 12:12am
                                                                                        I agree a film by a comittee Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 6 2012, 11:54pm
                                                                            OK imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 11:10pm
                                                                                agreed Imin// Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 6 2012, 11:13pm
                                                                                Well... Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 6 2012, 11:21pm
                                                                                    too bad he's talking about the Lovely Bones and not LOTR Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 6 2012, 11:41pm
                                                                                        There is no such thing as perfection Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 7 2012, 12:02am
                                                                                    There's no denying the cultural impact SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Jul 7 2012, 12:11am
                                                                    Calm down Morok Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 7 2012, 6:19am
                                                                        Come again? Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 7 2012, 6:53am
                                                                            IMO, it's advice meant to lighten the tone and make people like me feel more welcome to participate. YMMV.// Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Jul 7 2012, 7:15am
                                                                            Just a joke! Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 7 2012, 1:42pm
                                                                                End Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 7 2012, 2:05pm
                                                                                    I never agreed to that! Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 7 2012, 2:08pm
                                                                                Ummm..... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 7 2012, 2:44pm
                                                                                    As long as people have droidsocket Send a private message to droidsocket Jul 7 2012, 3:26pm
                                                                                        Do you think so? dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 7 2012, 4:01pm
                                                                                            It's unavoidable unless one stays off the 'net... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 7 2012, 6:14pm
                                                                                            I Agee droidsocket Send a private message to droidsocket Jul 7 2012, 6:31pm
                            Though he did say last year he was tempted to take on The Silmarillion... Earl Send a private message to Earl Jul 6 2012, 3:56pm
                                Did he? I don't remember that DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 4:00pm
                                    I'll have to go over the production videos this weekend... Earl Send a private message to Earl Jul 6 2012, 4:04pm
                                        Thanks Earl DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 4:07pm
                                            In the Empire Article Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Jul 6 2012, 5:26pm
                                                Thanks Arandir! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 5:33pm
                                                    Well there you go :) // Earl Send a private message to Earl Jul 7 2012, 7:35am
                            Agreed Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 4:01pm
                                precisely! Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jul 6 2012, 10:12pm
            Weren't the EE's released the Novemeber before the next film? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 3:33pm
                Maybe, I could be off on my timeline. Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Jul 6 2012, 3:34pm
                    Just checked: DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 3:38pm
        Just remember the stress of Oct 2010 Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Jul 6 2012, 8:00pm
    Very cool. Pipe Dream Send a private message to Pipe Dream Jul 6 2012, 1:02am
    Reading room count down titanium_hobbit Send a private message to titanium_hobbit Jul 6 2012, 1:42am
        Yes, all are welcome! Curious Send a private message to Curious Jul 6 2012, 5:24pm
    And now onto marketing. So it begins... // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 6 2012, 1:42am
        my very thoughts hamlet Send a private message to hamlet Jul 6 2012, 3:06am
    Can any one tell me... droidsocket Send a private message to droidsocket Jul 6 2012, 1:52am
        266? JWPlatt Jul 6 2012, 2:14am
        Might be 266... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 6 2012, 2:15am
            With 266 days of footage, I think we can safely bet on an extended edition // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 6 2012, 2:20am
        Wikipedia must have included the breaks between shooting blocks... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 6 2012, 6:55pm
    Next JWPlatt Jul 6 2012, 2:16am
    Hard to believe! Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 2:27am
        My guess would be August/September Carne Send a private message to Carne Jul 6 2012, 2:35am
            I wonder Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 2:50am
                Perhaps there will be other future blogs? redgiraffe Send a private message to redgiraffe Jul 6 2012, 4:06am
                    Thanks so much! Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 4:28am
                    I hope so DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 7:43am
                King Kong... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 6 2012, 2:19pm
        Now it's time... Sunflower Send a private message to Sunflower Jul 6 2012, 6:13am
            **geeks out in unison with Sunflower!** Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jul 6 2012, 9:03am
    One stage of our journey is over... Captain Salt Send a private message to Captain Salt Jul 6 2012, 2:31am
    Excellent... Jim Send a private message to Jim Jul 6 2012, 2:34am
        I'm not expecting one before Comic-con... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 6 2012, 2:44am
            Perhaps.. Jim Send a private message to Jim Jul 6 2012, 3:33am
    Since it's official, I can say it, too. "We're wrapped." (choke, sob) Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Jul 6 2012, 3:03am
        If you're allowed to answer; Carne Send a private message to Carne Jul 6 2012, 3:14am
            I can't say, Carne, Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Jul 6 2012, 3:56am
                What!?? 'not nearly as entertaining' ?? ? my backside! :P // Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jul 6 2012, 10:49am
        I'm looking forward to hearing all your stories once the films are out :-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 7:40am
        *mods up* dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Jul 6 2012, 10:42am
        Wow Lissuin, great post ! :D and once again, you are truly blessed to have had this once in a life time opportunity!.. Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jul 6 2012, 10:47am
    Wow... mykonos Send a private message to mykonos Jul 6 2012, 4:03am
    Hard to believe after all these years of waiting... Maiarmike Send a private message to Maiarmike Jul 6 2012, 5:30am
    You what?! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 7:26am
        *SPOILERS* Does anyone else find it weird? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 9:42am
            Time flies guitarzankansasfan Send a private message to guitarzankansasfan Jul 6 2012, 9:56am
                That is true DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 10:07am
            Yes, Daniel. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Jul 6 2012, 10:10am
            I know how you feel DanielLB artemy Send a private message to artemy Jul 6 2012, 10:31am
            *applauds Daniel's summation* yep, it's weird. What's weirder is that isn't everything either: Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jul 6 2012, 10:44am
                Wikipedia says DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 10:50am
                    hmmmm ok 438. Three films. Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jul 6 2012, 10:57am
                        Doesn't PJ use the excuse of being 10 years older ;-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 11:07am
                        I'm confused... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 6 2012, 1:52pm
                            I presume the difference is that wikipedia states the total length of principal photography, while 266 days is just the number of days of actual shooting? / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 2:00pm
                                I believe so BeornBerserker Send a private message to BeornBerserker Jul 6 2012, 2:07pm
                                    2 things... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 6 2012, 2:12pm
                                    Yes, this seems likely the most reasonable explanation :-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 2:19pm
            Perhaps a spoiler warning in future would be good for movie firsters :) // Earl Send a private message to Earl Jul 6 2012, 10:58am
                Sorry Earl DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 11:03am
                    Hey no worries :) Earl Send a private message to Earl Jul 6 2012, 11:06am
                        Thanks for changing it DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 11:10am
                            I think there will be additional filming Radagast-Aiwendil Send a private message to Radagast-Aiwendil Jul 6 2012, 11:15am
                            LOL... true Earl Send a private message to Earl Jul 6 2012, 11:17am
                                Yes, I expect pick-ups DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 11:29am
                Out of curiosity Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 6 2012, 3:37pm
                    Yep, read it multiple times Earl Send a private message to Earl Jul 6 2012, 3:53pm
                        What did the 13 dwarves look like before out of curiosity?// imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 3:56pm
                            Like... umm... nothing Earl Send a private message to Earl Jul 6 2012, 4:02pm
                            I know you're asking Earl, but I'll answer as well... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 4:02pm
                                I will answer my own question as well, haha imin Send a private message to imin Jul 6 2012, 4:11pm
                                    It always changes though DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 4:16pm
                        JRRT reading The Hobbit....Gollum and Bilbo Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Jul 6 2012, 7:47pm
            The weirdest part of all Milknut Send a private message to Milknut Jul 6 2012, 12:57pm
                Yes! That should have been #1 on my list! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6 2012, 1:01pm
                    Numbers BeornBerserker Send a private message to BeornBerserker Jul 6 2012, 1:11pm
                        I mentioned this earlier... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 6 2012, 1:55pm
                        Ahhhh ok..... that makes much more sense! and shows you that they've done a loooooot of filming for TH!!// Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jul 6 2012, 10:14pm
    <--- Exciiiitttteed :D Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jul 6 2012, 9:01am
    I feel sad ( don't know why :) ) but let the countdown begin :) // namarie Send a private message to namarie Jul 6 2012, 10:07am
    Just a note MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Jul 6 2012, 10:19pm
        Wowza.............. well I did think they wouldn't just cease everything then and there ... lots more to come woo!// Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jul 6 2012, 10:26pm
        They did a bunch Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 6 2012, 10:46pm
            Always going to happen... Jim Send a private message to Jim Jul 7 2012, 7:27pm
    Yeah!!!!! Jettorex Send a private message to Jettorex Jul 8 2012, 1:00am
    They're apparently doing several months of pick-ups next year. Carne Send a private message to Carne Jul 9 2012, 12:54am
        Are *both* films done? sueb1863 Send a private message to sueb1863 Jul 9 2012, 10:20am
            I think it's both titanium_hobbit Send a private message to titanium_hobbit Jul 9 2012, 11:54am
            Both Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 9 2012, 4:25pm
                Wow sueb1863 Send a private message to sueb1863 Jul 9 2012, 11:10pm
                    Not everything Carne Send a private message to Carne Jul 9 2012, 11:34pm
                        Really? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 9 2012, 11:40pm
                        Thee Month Shoot JWPlatt Jul 9 2012, 11:52pm
                        Really? Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 9 2012, 11:59pm
                            Think CGI Finrod Send a private message to Finrod Jul 10 2012, 1:17am
                                CGI JWPlatt Jul 10 2012, 1:22am
                                well could it be possible... Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 10 2012, 1:38am
                                I hope not Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 10 2012, 6:09am
                                    I wouldn't be worried artemy Send a private message to artemy Jul 10 2012, 2:02pm
                                        I agree imin Send a private message to imin Jul 10 2012, 2:11pm
                                    Maybe we won't see that much of the battle dave_lf Send a private message to dave_lf Jul 10 2012, 2:25pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.