Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots & Other Events:
Wellington Hobbit premier

Old Toby
Gondor

Mar 19 2012, 6:19pm

Views: 5021
Shortcut
Wellington Hobbit premier [In reply to] Can't Post

I completely understand the frustration! I've booked my stay in Wellington to cover the last weekend in November and the first weekend in December just in case. If it's other than that, well, I guess I'll have to try to re-do my ticket. For those who don't have that much time available, I suppose the only option is to wait until the exact date is announced. Then, of course, the mad dash for the airline tickets will begin. I've had to book mine so far in advance because 1) I have to give my workplace advance notice of my absence and 2) I live in Hawaii so I have limited options on flight times to New Zealand. I will be back in Hawaii for the general release of the film, and of course will be in the front of the line for that! Here's wishing good luck to all of us planning on being there for the World Premier!

Subject User Time
Traveling to Wellington for the Hobbit premier mjgValar Send a private message to mjgValar Feb 24 2012, 7:34pm
    Wellington premier date. Moahunter Send a private message to Moahunter Feb 25 2012, 9:10am
    Don't wait til Thurs 6th Dec... greendragon Send a private message to greendragon Feb 25 2012, 5:08pm
    There two different events The Elf Artist Send a private message to The Elf Artist Feb 27 2012, 8:23pm
        That's incredibly helpful mjgValar Send a private message to mjgValar Feb 27 2012, 10:29pm
            You're welcome! The Elf Artist Send a private message to The Elf Artist Feb 28 2012, 4:12am
    Wellington Hobbit premier Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Mar 19 2012, 6:19pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.