Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
In lieu of any 'news'

Glorfindel
Rivendell

Mar 29 2010, 12:20am

Post #1 of 6 (1134 views)
Shortcut
In lieu of any 'news' Can't Post

...and as the MGM/3D discussions are well covered (!) I thought I'd post this from Digital Spy filmed at last night's Empire Awards.

Doesn't say anything really new but it's always good to see Andy Serkis (wish his partner would stop chewing the gum though).

Thought he did a great job at trying not to confirm or deny anything but still conveying his enthusiasm for the project. Poor bloke, we're all so hungry for news every actor associated with the Hobbit must be dreading having a microphone stuck in their face.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/...end-of-the-year.html

macfalk
Valinor

Mar 29 2010, 1:56pm

Post #2 of 6 (652 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for posting ^^ [In reply to] Can't Post

ceti
The Shire

Mar 29 2010, 8:30pm

Post #3 of 6 (486 views)
Shortcut
It gets worse and worse... [In reply to] Can't Post

"looks like its going to be a very exciting... shoot should kick start by the end of this year.

By the end of the year? OMG!!!

Kangi Ska
Half-elven

Mar 29 2010, 8:37pm

Post #4 of 6 (480 views)
Shortcut
Don't Panic! [In reply to] Can't Post

He does not know when the shoot will start any more than you do. He is just leaving a big window open.

Kangi Ska

The Hobbit Deserves More Respect!

At night one cannot tell if crows are black or white.

Photobucket

macfalk
Valinor

Mar 29 2010, 8:46pm

Post #5 of 6 (463 views)
Shortcut
Here I agree with you Kangi [In reply to] Can't Post

I agree, I dont think Andy knows what's gonna happen... sounded more of an educated guess than actual fact to me.

(This post was edited by Ataahua on Mar 29 2010, 9:00pm)

Jimbo-Mcbobbins

Mar 29 2010, 9:25pm

Post #6 of 6 (529 views)
Shortcut
Reply to: Here I agree with you Kangi [In reply to] Can't Post

I would have thought he would be closer than most to Jackson and co,the amount of time spent working
with them?who knows though,maybe just contracted to keep quiet,leave a few surprises.
I like the idea they maybe haven`t cast Bilbo either,for me one they really have to get spot on,I`d love to
see a complete unknown, as a really famous face would drag us out of the story too much!
Who knows what De Toro has up his sleeve?

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.