Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Probably no third "bridge" movie, according to Peter Jackson in this MTV-interview,

Theodred
Lorien

Aug 13 2009, 9:55pm

Views: 2004
Shortcut
Probably no third "bridge" movie, according to Peter Jackson in this MTV-interview, Can't Post

because Warner and New Line only have the right to do two movies, he told Josh Horowitz in this video-interview:

Code

And in this clip, he said he's seriously thinking about doing another filmproject while The Hobbit is being made:

Code

There are also a few other clips to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLCUzA6KMEw
http://www.ladyofrohan.com/funeralsong.wav

Subject User Time
Probably no third "bridge" movie, according to Peter Jackson in this MTV-interview, Theodred Send a private message to Theodred Aug 13 2009, 9:55pm
    Hmmm MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Aug 14 2009, 1:08am
        Well N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Aug 14 2009, 2:49am
            I don't see any real conflict here. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Aug 14 2009, 3:17am
                Ah, but N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Aug 14 2009, 3:44am
                    The agreement is pretty clear Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Aug 14 2009, 4:08am
                        Well, if anything, a third film won't be filmed with these two Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Aug 14 2009, 11:24pm
                            I believe that is really what PJ is saying, between the lines Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Aug 14 2009, 11:50pm
                                If what you're saying is true, that PJ and GdT aren't interested to make a third movie, even if they're allowed to shoot it, Theodred Send a private message to Theodred Aug 15 2009, 3:25pm
                                    I may just be projecting my own beliefs, but Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Aug 15 2009, 3:41pm
                                    There's a limit to the material available. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Aug 16 2009, 7:54am
                                        You could be right that serious Tolkien fans would not appreciate that, Theodred Send a private message to Theodred Aug 16 2009, 8:43am
                                            Have you read the appendices? N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Aug 16 2009, 4:16pm
                                                My point exactly Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Aug 16 2009, 6:24pm
                                                    I know for Tolkien-fans it's very important that a bridgemovie must not be made up, but must stay true to the books, Theodred Send a private message to Theodred Aug 16 2009, 10:19pm
                                                        What do you mean by "completing the story"? N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Aug 16 2009, 11:55pm
                                                        What logical storyline? Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Aug 17 2009, 12:06am
                                                        Why are the 'mainstream fans' not Tolkien fans? squire Send a private message to squire Aug 17 2009, 12:43am
                                                            Responding to you all: Theodred Send a private message to Theodred Aug 17 2009, 8:25am
                                                                How would that make a coherent, interesting film in and of itself? Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Aug 17 2009, 2:52pm
                                                                    The overarching theme to bind them together could be... Theodred Send a private message to Theodred Aug 17 2009, 7:15pm
                                                Personally, I'm going to hope grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 17 2009, 1:49pm
                                                    Maybe we should start a new thread, Theodred Send a private message to Theodred Aug 17 2009, 2:07pm
                                                        Great idea :D *runs to text* // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 17 2009, 2:17pm
        I guess many people are still hoping there will be eventually a third Hobbitmovie, Theodred Send a private message to Theodred Aug 14 2009, 9:18am
    I agree with PJ: "Do the Hobbit properly" _V_ Send a private message to _V_ Aug 14 2009, 2:29pm
        we'll see xy Aug 14 2009, 3:04pm
            No _V_ Send a private message to _V_ Aug 14 2009, 3:52pm
        "NOTHING will get cut for time now"? N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Aug 14 2009, 6:20pm
            I hope that not all of the songs will be heard Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Aug 14 2009, 6:47pm
                Amen.. Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Aug 14 2009, 11:18pm
                    That word also appears in (Tolkien's) LOTR. // N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Aug 15 2009, 1:39am
                        That I know Ainu Laire Send a private message to Ainu Laire Aug 16 2009, 11:21am
    Hallelujah! Elven Send a private message to Elven Aug 16 2009, 1:51am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.