Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums:
User Profile: hobbitgoddess

hobbitgoddess
Title: The Shire
Last Logon: Mar 25 2010, 4:13am
Date of Birth: 1989-10-30
Local Time: 12:29 am
Interests: LOTR (from the book to the films to behind the scenes), Blood gore and violence (hold the organs), Films (no romance please), Watching films without sound (see if I can understand it), Soundtracks (orchestral and remixes), Making short films (I will reach the top one day!), Photography (original love), Driving around trying to get lost (I have yet to get lost), Hiking (dirt, mud, and bugs), Anime (no fangirl Naruto buu-shit), Plastic food (you know it's awesome)
First Lord of the Rings reading experience: Started reading them right before the first film came out because of a teacher at my school. It was required to read the Hobbit, and one day she showed some behind the scenes on Fellowship of the Ring, and I opened my big dumb mouth and said, "Whats Lord of the Rings?" Everyone in the room demanded I go get the books, so I did. Mind you, this was back in 7th grade...and my reading level was that of a 2nd grader (pretty sure it still is). So it normally would take me about 6 months to read a book the size of Harry Potter. the first Harry Potter, not the huge forth. But I just became so addicted to it that I finished it in about a month. I was amazed how much further the history of Middle Earth went. It was way beyond the Lonely Mountain and the Shire. I was just so amazed. After I saw the first movie, I rushed over to the closest book store and picked up the other 2. They took a little longer to read, but the thrill and amazement was there through the whole thing. It was a new world for me to explore.
Favorite Tolkien character: Frodo. Why? Well, why wouldn't I pick a character who inspired me to read again. It was his character that pulled me into the books and movies. I still wonder why I love his emo arse sometimes. To late to turn back now.
Homepage: http://hobbitgoddess.deviantart.com/
Less Filling or Tastes Great: Tastes Great
Elves and Dragons or Cabbages and Potatoes: Cabbages and Potatoes
Email: hobbitgoddess

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.