Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums:
User Profile: entmaiden

entmaiden
Title: Forum Admin
Last Logon: May 30 2023, 12:43am
Date of Birth: 1958-11-16
Local Time: 10:36 pm
Interests: I love to read, ride bikes, hike, take long walks along the lake. I collect glass art (slowly, because my taste far outstrips my budget). I love cooking, wine tasting, and collecting cookbooks.
First Lord of the Rings reading experience: I first read The Hobbit in 1973 as a school assignment. I finished in record time and went on to Lord of the Rings immediately even though it wasn't part of the assignment. I had the same reaction upon finishing that repeats to this day - I read the last pages more and more slowly, not wanting the experience to be over. Thank goodness for the appendices, and thank goodness for my high school teacher for turning me on to the most memorable books I've ever read!
Favorite Tolkien character: I would have to say Faramir because I have a little crush on him. I love Aragorn until I get to the Houses of Healing, and then Faramir completely wins me over.
Homepage: http://www.thankingfatherted.com
Elves and Dragons or Cabbages and Potatoes: Elves and Dragons
Email: entmaiden
Yahoo Identity: Entmaidentorn

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.