Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums:
User Profile: elaen32

elaen32
Title: Gondor
Last Logon: Oct 30 2018, 2:53pm
Local Time: 4:39 am
Interests: Reading (inc Tolkien of course), writing prose & poetry, music and singing, walking, nature, medieval history, travel (esp NZ)
First Lord of the Rings reading experience: After seeing FOTR- then read LOTR, TH and Sil before TTT movie came out. As a child I had been put off Tolkien by the Hobbit- I was quite a girly girl and the fact that TH had no female characters- just bunch of grumpy dwarfs and a whingey hobbit didn't inspire me ! Sadly, I didn't try Tolkien again until saw FOTR- within a few seconds of the Prologue I was hooked and by the time the Black Riders thundered out of Minas Morgul I just had to read the books! Now, it's become a bit of an obsession, but has also prompted me to take up writing again
Favorite Tolkien character: Oooh soo difficult... Aragorn- very noble and willing to fulfil his destiny even if he dies trying Book Faramir and Eowyn (movie versions are a bit less convincing)- I really felt for those two and when they eventually got together I was cheering! After being on TORn for a while I've come to really appreciate Sam too
Email: elaen32

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.