Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums:
User Profile: Werde Spinner

Werde Spinner
Title: Rohan
Last Logon: Apr 30 2014, 10:38pm
Local Time: 2:10 am
Interests: Reading philosophy and logic books for fun... Correcting the grammar and punctuation in the papers... Wasting time with too many fandoms... Middle-earth will always be my greatest love, though... Writing my own original fiction stories... the dear Professor is my hero and role model in more ways than one...
First Lord of the Rings reading experience: I had heard about The Lord of the Rings as a child for many years. From the vague whispers I heard about it, it was some sort of awesome, incredibly difficult book, the pinnacle of literature - finishing it was a true accomplishment. When I was 12, I abruptly decided to read it. And I did. I finished in a day and a half. I fell for Middle-earth hook, line, and sinker. And since then, I haven't looked back. I have no need to. It changed me for the better, and I hope it'll always be that way.
Favorite Tolkien character: Eomer. I'm on Team Eomer. Apart from any superficial reasons for liking him (including the whole blond horseman appeal), I just loved his attitude in the book from the get-go and watched his discussions and interactions with Aragorn, Gimli, Eowyn, and Theoden with delight. So proud, so confident, and yet also reasonable and loyal - he was amazing. Then I found HoME and saw his bond with his cousin and how they fought to defend Rohan. That sealed it for me. Team Eomer forever.
Email: No email entered.

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.