Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums:
User Profile: Wandering Ranger

Wandering Ranger
Title: Rivendell
Last Logon: May 5 2020, 8:04am
Date of Birth: 1989-08-22
Local Time: 3:12 am
Interests: What, you mean apart from LOTR? Classics, Literature, Musical Theatre and Law
First Lord of the Rings reading experience: I had been bought The Fellowship of the Ring for a birthday and it had been sitting on my bookshelf for ages after as I had not had the slightest clue what it was about. One morning in summer I thought I would give it a read as I had heard some good things about it and that it was a challenge which I like. So I started reading and that was it. I was hooked. I then went out and purchased The Two Towers and Return of the King along with the BBC Radio Dramatisation and the Rob Inglis reading which I played to death. I have been a Tolkien fan ever since and read both The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings once a year at Christmas. Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without it!
Favorite Tolkien character: I am inclined to sit on the fence here and say that I like all of them equally but I would have to go with Thorin Oakenshield. I know he is only in The Hobbit and Unfinished Tales but his patriotism and loyalty to his comrades I admire greatly. I have yet not to cry when he says to Bilbo "There is more in you of good, than you know Child of the Kindly West".
Homepage: http://www.lotrfans.co.uk
Less Filling or Tastes Great: Tastes Great
Elves and Dragons or Cabbages and Potatoes: Cabbages and Potatoes
Email: No email entered.

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.