The One Ring Forums:
User Profile: Peregrin Took

Peregrin Took
Title: The Shire
Last Logon: Oct 17 2012, 2:45am
Date of Birth: 1987-06-02
Local Time: 3:41 pm
Interests: The Lord of the Rings!
First Lord of the Rings reading experience: My first taste of The Lord of the Rings was in the form of Ralph Bakshi's cartoon version when I was around 8 years old. I've loved it ever since. I fell in love with LotR when I saw The Fellowship of the Ring in theatres. After The Two Towers came out, I read the books. I became a life long fan, and I am proud to admit that I am an obsessed follower of Tolkien and The Lord of the Rings!
Favorite Tolkien character: As you can tell, my favorite character is Pippin. He's my favorite for many reasons. Indeed his personality/character is very similar to mine. I'm easy to get along with, and I try to see the brighter side of things, most of the time. I love food, I love nature and long walks, I love music, I love my family, friends, and my land. Of course, I also love my ale! I'm quite foolish, at times, and sometimes say foolish things that might irk people! I am very friendly to people I know, but suspicious of outsiders that come to my home such as Pippin was (and hobbits on a whole) with the "big folk", and their initial reaction to Strider. As Pippin did at the beginning of his journey, I'm usually the one calling for rests or for food when I go walking with my friends. Smoking is a rare delight! I can completely identify with Pippin. His initial fear of being out in the wide world, outside his Shire, is what I'm going through right now...finding my place in the "real" world. I can relate to Pip's whole story. Leaving the Shire rather immature, some might say (and as I am often called), passing through many dangers, and coming back matured and completely ready for the world around him - this is also my journey. Pippin is the best, and he is everything I want to be.
Homepage: http://www.myspace.com/lordoftheringspoll
Email: No email entered.

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.