The One Ring Forums:
User Profile: Laguz

Laguz
Title: The Shire
Last Logon: Jul 9 2013, 2:58pm
Date of Birth: 1987-01-08
Local Time: 5:25 pm
Interests: ~ Beck ~ 26 ~ Geek ~ Gamer ~ Music Fanatic
First Lord of the Rings reading experience: First introduced to the Lord of the Rings Franchise as a young 14 year old taken to the cinema with her friends for her birthday. Weeks later I had seen the film several times, and became obsessed with the series. I then read the books which fascinated me, and I remember the ending of book 4 being the first book to have made me sob like a baby xD I like other fans, remember being slightly disappointed at the TTT and RotK movies for straying from the books, but I still loved them. Ten years on I'm still obsessed, with 'pride' and 'faith' tattooed on my wrists in an elvish style font (I decided to have them in English so people could read what it says, but it turns out they still can't xD) and anticipating her trip to New Zealand in Feb 2012 solely for the purpose of geeking out at the Lord of the Rings life out there!
Favorite Tolkien character: I can't say one. It's hard not to love all Tolkien characters, and I often change fave characters. For this I'm going to say Faramir. I currently re-reading the books and haven't met Faramir yet to refresh my memory of him in the books, but from the films I absolutely love him. I just love everything about him, how he rejected the ring, and became the ultimate soldier by sacrificing himself for his country, against all odds. It’s awful about his relationship with his father and always feeling rejected, but he was the better man (between him and his dad) He and Eowyn make an awesome couple =D
Homepage: http://twitter.com/laguz_xD
Less Filling or Tastes Great: Tastes Great
Elves and Dragons or Cabbages and Potatoes: Elves and Dragons
Email: No email entered.

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.