Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums:
User Profile: L.J. Kiosq

L.J. Kiosq
Title: The Shire
Last Logon: Dec 10 2012, 8:03pm
Local Time: 8:33 am
Interests: Writing, mostly fanfiction lately, but I am working on a major story (aren't we all in some way?) So many people say that Tolkien's work can't be matched. I aim to prove them wrong.
First Lord of the Rings reading experience: When the very first trailer for LOTR played before the movie we rented and Frodo says "No one knows it's here do they? Do they, Gandalf?" My father said, "Gandalf? Is this LOTR?" Several months later my moral teacher, who had seen the film on opening night, remarked how amazing it was, so I went to see it with my family that weekend. I was blown away. I bought the books several weeks later and finished them in a month. My favorite is The Hobbit, mostly because having read the trilogy of the War of the Ring first, I always imagined the world of Bilbo's time to be very extensive. I am happy to see PJ and crew actually taking that initiative that I believe Tolkien himself would've done.
Favorite Tolkien character: Gimli. He is the only dwarf in the entire tale that has a major role. I relate to that because I myself have lived in places where I was the only person of my race and I stood out much like a red bearded, axe-wielding dwarf.
Email: No email entered.
IRC nickname: Master of Chronicles

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.