The One Ring Forums:
User Profile: Eärwen Swan Maiden Of Alqualondë

Eärwen Swan Maiden Of Alqualondë

Eärwen Swan Maiden Of Alqualondë's Portrait URL

Title: Bree
Last Logon: Apr 29 2015, 2:02am
Date of Birth: 1981-12-11
Local Time: 4:50 am
Interests: I love LOTR, the Hobbit, the Silmarillion, and pretty much anything that has to do with Tolkien. Peter Jackson is my new hero. Other interests of mine include reading (non-Tolkien things), drawing, horseback riding, scuba diving, gardening, and more! If you are a TORnsib feel free to e-mail or message me any time.
Favorite Tolkien character: I love Arwen and Frodo becuase they represent ultimate sacrifice. They were willing to give up everything in order to achieve something even greater. I love Aragorn for his nobility. I love Sam for his unflinching loyalty. I love Merry and Pippin for their irrepressible spirits. I love Eowyn because she found a path to happiness in the midst of great sadness and loss. I love Gimli for his stoicism and Legolas for his grace. I love Galadriel for her great history and wisdom. I love Boromir for his humanity. I love Bilbo for being Bilbo. I love Gandalf because he is just so freakin' awesome in so many, many ways. And I LOVE Gollum because for 20 years now he has succeeded in giving me the chills.
Less Filling or Tastes Great: Tastes Great
Elves and Dragons or Cabbages and Potatoes: Elves and Dragons
Email: swanmaiden at gmail dot com

Search all forums for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.