Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Feral

Kelvarhin
Half-elven

May 24 2008, 5:28am

Views: 68
Shortcut
Feral [In reply to] Can't Post

and I'd always thought the Dockers fans were bad. The Philadephia fans take the cake, though by the sounds of it they'd throw it right back LOL.

There he stood
Proud and solemn
Yet happy and gay

Subject User Time
Do you think the Arkenstone will/should have a unique theme attached to it? Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 21 2008, 2:47am
    ...after all these years Mirabella_Bunce Send a private message to Mirabella_Bunce May 21 2008, 1:39pm
        I've always thought of it as a type of large diamond Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 22 2008, 6:29am
    I think if it's mentioned grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg May 21 2008, 7:13pm
    I always thought it was remarkable... Snaga Send a private message to Snaga May 21 2008, 9:23pm
        Well, you have to remember: Mirabella_Bunce Send a private message to Mirabella_Bunce May 22 2008, 1:17pm
    well Elenedhel Send a private message to Elenedhel May 21 2008, 11:33pm
        'the cause of the Battle of the 5 Armies'?... mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen May 22 2008, 12:17pm
            yes Elenedhel Send a private message to Elenedhel May 22 2008, 9:34pm
    Definitely yes, I would say!... But not evil like the Ring: mae govannen Send a private message to mae govannen May 22 2008, 12:27pm
    Absolutely! Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 22 2008, 1:22pm
        I said Arkenstone...not Keystone!!!! ;-P Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 23 2008, 2:43am
            The Keystone has no new theme... Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods May 23 2008, 3:11pm
                *grins* Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 24 2008, 4:53am
                    Seriously, these people are infamous. Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods May 24 2008, 5:19am
                        Feral Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 24 2008, 5:28am
    You are reminding me of the little theme it has... Patty Send a private message to Patty May 23 2008, 3:32am
        Can you remember what the theme was like? Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 23 2008, 3:40am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.