Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Request for sticky of a post please O Admins!

greendragon
Sr. Staff

Jan 21 2015, 4:20pm

Post #1 of 12 (476 views)
Shortcut
Request for sticky of a post please O Admins! Can't Post

Hello forum admins! Uni of Waikato have purchased advertising with us for their BotFA survey. I just posted about it on the Hobbit page.
Could someone please put the post up on Main as well, and sticky them both? They need to stay up for a month. I have Altaira's blessing on this, of course - wouldn't do it without her say so! Smile
Many thanks folks - much appreciated!
GD xx

'There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of my fridge...'

'You never know what will happen next, when once you get mixed up with TORnsibs and their friends.'

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Jan 21 2015, 4:52pm

Post #2 of 12 (400 views)
Shortcut
*gets out sticky post glue* [In reply to] Can't Post

I've done what we call a "Silverlode shuffle", which has put a link on Main to your post on The Hobbit - and then stickied the Hobbit post. Smile

Unfortunately, we can't sticky link posts! Do you think Altaira would mind, if you started the same thread on Main, then that could be stickied there? Since it's been paid for, I should think we could make an exception to the "no duplicate threads" rule, just this once!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

DanielLB
Immortal

Jan 21 2015, 10:09pm

Post #3 of 12 (390 views)
Shortcut
Does this mean .... ? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Since it's been paid for, I should think we could make an exception to the "no duplicate threads" rule, just this once!

*gets out wallet*

How much for a Talking Purse sticky across all boards then? I can be flexible ... we can talk about the odd Viking, pink swim wear and even religion if necessary! Or are controversial topics extra $$$$?

I sure hope no one saw the moths flying out of my wallet!

AngelicWink

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Jan 21 2015, 11:05pm

Post #4 of 12 (372 views)
Shortcut
There's not enough money in the world [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink

Brethil
Half-elven

Jan 21 2015, 11:34pm

Post #5 of 12 (386 views)
Shortcut
Look what I found Daniel. Just for you! [In reply to] Can't Post

Viking Talking Purse.

Discuss.

Kim
Valinor

Jan 21 2015, 11:50pm

Post #6 of 12 (368 views)
Shortcut
That.Is.Perfect [In reply to] Can't Post

You win! Laugh

#OneLastTime

Brethil
Half-elven

Jan 22 2015, 12:35am

Post #7 of 12 (354 views)
Shortcut
Now I want one. // [In reply to] Can't Post

cats16
Half-elven

Jan 22 2015, 6:00am

Post #8 of 12 (354 views)
Shortcut
It's the gift that keeps on giving! [In reply to] Can't Post

You can even carry around every season of the TV sh---never mind. Cool

Join us every weekend in the Hobbit movie forum for this week's CHOW (Chapter of the Week) discussion!

DanielLB
Immortal

Jan 22 2015, 7:51am

Post #9 of 12 (360 views)
Shortcut
*dn spow* [In reply to] Can't Post

Forget about spending my money on stickies, I want that! Laugh

greendragon
Sr. Staff

Jan 22 2015, 7:19pm

Post #10 of 12 (331 views)
Shortcut
Reposted on Main! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks dernwyn! I've posted the same thread on Main, so would be very grateful if you could please sticky that one too! Altaira gave me the ok! :)
Thanks much! And hi! *waves*
GD xx

'There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of my fridge...'

'You never know what will happen next, when once you get mixed up with TORnsibs and their friends.'

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Jan 22 2015, 7:49pm

Post #11 of 12 (327 views)
Shortcut
Stuck! [In reply to] Can't Post

You are all set - hope we get some good responses! Can't wait to see you next month.Smile

greendragon
Sr. Staff

Jan 23 2015, 4:41am

Post #12 of 12 (329 views)
Shortcut
Thanks much! [In reply to] Can't Post

And I can't wait to see you, too! Now if I can just manage to get this bloomin' party of special magnificence to happen without any hitches.... Half the Shire's coming, or so I hear! Wink
Heart

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.