One must always remain [In reply to] Can't Post

master of one's domain. Cool

Meneldor
Valinor

Jan 17 2015, 4:53am

Post #27 of 29 (200 views)
Shortcut
Not that there's anything wrong with that! // [In reply to] Can't Post

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters, these see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep. -Psalm 107

sauget.diblosio
Tol Eressea

Jan 17 2015, 4:40pm

Post #28 of 29 (193 views)
Shortcut
Or in the UK version of The Office, [In reply to] Can't Post

and their discussion of what we Americans call the small pouch one wears around one's waist.

Starling
Half-elven

Jan 17 2015, 7:27pm

Post #29 of 29 (230 views)
Shortcut
Oh that's a terrible one [In reply to] Can't Post

I have told this story before, but I had to correct an American teacher friend of mine when she told a class full of NZ children that she had fallen on her [insert inappropriate term here]. She couldn't understand why the whole class was laughing.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.