Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
TCM

Starling
Valinor

Mar 19 2008, 7:17am

Views: 41
Shortcut
TCM [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for all that info - you are a mine of excellent movie knowledge.
TCM is available here, but I don't have cable telly as it's out of my price range at the moment, especially now I am paying for internet. Wink If I got it I would have to have it as part of a package on Sky TV (NZ).
I will check out their website, though.

Luckily, I live only just down the road form what many consider to be the best dvd hire place in NZ, Alice in Videoland. They have a particularly good selection of classics and do some good deals for bulk hireage.
Hopefully my sister will be coming for a visit next holidays. She is rather into Joan and Bette and I expect there will be some excellent viewing to be had.

Aaah, the lovely Joan. I shall raise a glass to her on Sunday Cool

Subject User Time
"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night" Daughter of Nienna Send a private message to Daughter of Nienna Mar 17 2008, 12:44am
    oh wow, so many great classics vtboyarc Send a private message to vtboyarc Mar 17 2008, 3:34am
        Roman Holiday Daughter of Nienna Send a private message to Daughter of Nienna Mar 17 2008, 8:15am
        How did you get such good taste in movies?// hatster Send a private message to hatster Mar 17 2008, 9:09pm
    All About Eve Starling Send a private message to Starling Mar 17 2008, 4:58am
        Mendacity! Daughter of Nienna Send a private message to Daughter of Nienna Mar 17 2008, 9:45am
            Liz Taylor Starling Send a private message to Starling Mar 18 2008, 6:39am
                Turner Classic Movies Daughter of Nienna Send a private message to Daughter of Nienna Mar 18 2008, 8:02am
                    TCM Starling Send a private message to Starling Mar 19 2008, 7:17am
    I'll play Annael Send a private message to Annael Mar 17 2008, 6:07am
        Wonderful choices Daughter of Nienna Send a private message to Daughter of Nienna Mar 17 2008, 11:32am
            David Lean Annael Send a private message to Annael Mar 17 2008, 2:58pm
    Many favorite films deej Send a private message to deej Mar 17 2008, 3:47pm
    The African Queen// Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth Mar 17 2008, 4:10pm
    Well Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 18 2008, 1:51pm
        how could I forget La Belle et la BÍte? Annael Send a private message to Annael Mar 18 2008, 3:30pm
    I'll take a shot at this grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 18 2008, 2:13pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.