Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Hobbit Questionnaire

wesray

Dec 27 2014, 4:35pm

Post #1 of 5 (468 views)
Shortcut
Hobbit Questionnaire Can't Post

Since most of us* here love to give our opinions on the Hobbit films - both positive and negative - I thought I share this link to the World Hobbit Project with you.

This link was sent to me by a friend earlier today. It leads you to a comprehensive questionnaire for an international academic research project, about the Hobbit movies and their reception.
There you can in detail give all your likes and dislikes about the movies. Wink Of course the project isn't in any way related to the filmmakers.

It might also be interesting to share here how we answered certain questions.

Oh, and pardon me in case this was already posted. Smile

*Not so much myself obviously, since I've been a lurker so far. But I eagerly read many of the reviews/discussions here.

swordwhale
Tol Eressea

Dec 28 2014, 5:13am

Post #2 of 5 (174 views)
Shortcut
well that was fun [In reply to] Can't Post

and simple

and well I bent their ear a bit.........

"Judge me by my size, would you?" Max the Hobbit Husky.

mae govannen
Tol Eressea

Dec 28 2014, 11:08am

Post #3 of 5 (155 views)
Shortcut
I found myself writing a lot!... [In reply to] Can't Post

A good opportunity to express things so deep I usually cannot express them on these Boards, however great I find them.

'Is everything sad going to come untrue?'
(Sam, 'The Field of Cormallen', in 'The Return of the King'.)

elentari3018
Rohan

Dec 28 2014, 4:03pm

Post #4 of 5 (140 views)
Shortcut
:Saves: [In reply to] Can't Post

Will fill out when i have it ready.

"By Elbereth and Luthien the fair, you shall have neither the Ring nor me!" ~Frodo

"And then Gandalf arose and bid all men rise, and they rose, and he said: 'Here is a last hail ere the feast endeth. Last but not least. For I name now those who shall not be forgotten and without whose valour nought else that was done would have availed; and I name before you all Frodo of the Shire and Samwise his servant. And the bards and the minstrels should give them new names: Bronwe athan Harthad and Harthad Uluithiad , Endurance beyond Hope and Hope Unquenchable.." ~Gandalf, The End of the Third Age , from The History of Middle Earth series

wesray

Dec 28 2014, 11:34pm

Post #5 of 5 (123 views)
Shortcut
I hope they publish some results one day [In reply to] Can't Post

Would certainly be interesting.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.