Awful 4 / 7%
55 total votes

zarabia
Tol Eressea

Jan 2 2015, 1:08am

Post #26 of 33 (350 views)
Shortcut
Thank you, dear Starling [In reply to] Can't Post

And I hope the new year brings you the happiness you deserve. The students and faculty at your school are fortunate to be working with such a caring person.

zarabia
Tol Eressea

Jan 2 2015, 1:14am

Post #27 of 33 (346 views)
Shortcut
That's too kind [In reply to] Can't Post

You're the one who's inspiring! Smile I wish you all the best for the coming year.
Smile

(This post was edited by zarabia on Jan 2 2015, 1:17am)

Brethil
Half-elven

Jan 2 2015, 4:28am

Post #28 of 33 (346 views)
Shortcut
Wow. DI, I hardly know what to say! [In reply to] Can't Post

What a wonderful and overwhelming post. (((((((((((((((thanks)))))))))))))) for the many kind thoughts, here and always. You propped me up quite a bit there too, in the bygone year. (And don't let the door hit ya on the butt on the way out, 2014,)

May your Adventure Fund meet with some of Galadriel's dust, and flourish. We could use a fun Adventure.

Misto
Lorien

Jan 2 2015, 9:17am

Post #29 of 33 (334 views)
Shortcut
Somewhere between average and good [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually, it would have been fabulous had it not stalled in the one place where it matters most. Ah well... shouldn't complain.

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Jan 2 2015, 6:55pm

Post #30 of 33 (334 views)
Shortcut
Wow, that's really hard. [In reply to] Can't Post

"Perfect [-ly lousy] storm."

I'm so sorry about the person that passed away.

And having to let people go!Pirate But better for them to have a kind and sympathetic person explaining the situation, rather than some other types of bosses I've had . . .Shocked

Wishing you a year to make up for this past one!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

swordwhale
Tol Eressea

Jan 4 2015, 5:45am

Post #31 of 33 (321 views)
Shortcut
wow [In reply to] Can't Post

Unimpressed

Hope things begin to swing back to better.

It sounds like the job is one that helps others, but is a large spirit drain at times.

RosieLass
Valinor

Jan 15 2015, 12:32am

Post #32 of 33 (316 views)
Shortcut
It was a mixed bag. [In reply to] Can't Post

My mom passed away in March, which is a big impact, even when you don't necessarily get along that well. And she was so ready to go that it was a relief when it finally happened.

I've been having some health issues myself the last few years, but we've finally found a medication that seems to be solving the worst of the discomfort, so that's a good thing.

Otherwise, it has just been the same ol' same ol'.

Lindarielwen
Bree

Feb 3 2015, 12:49am

Post #33 of 33 (309 views)
Shortcut
miss it so much... [In reply to] Can't Post

I had a lovely year! And I hope that all of you did, too. God Bless. Have a lovely 2015...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.