First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

ltnjmy
Rivendell

Jan 1 2015, 2:18am

Post #201 of 204 (644 views)
Shortcut
     happy new year fellow thrandy thralls [In reply to]  

I loved reading everyone's postings. LP was perfectly cast
I am getting up from more floor thudding from those recent great shared images and do hope that super Bubba war elk somehow survived. Looking so forward to thrandy resolution in next year's extended edition. Great analyses again, loved it!

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Jan 1 2015, 2:35am

Post #202 of 204 (672 views)
Shortcut
     Happy new year, ltnjmy. And congratulations for tipping TAXXX [In reply to]  

Threadlock imminent alert, ThrallsShocked

"I'll say dark and gritty, which, with the Elvenking, translates as Hot and Sexy. Cool" - vanima ephel

I fancy myself an ME BFF (Book/Film Fan) Smile
(Aaaaand a gushy Thranduil fangurl before The Hobbit movies; still a gushy Thranduil fangurl through them. Laugh)

HeartThranduil Appreciation. Threadcount: XXX
I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII | XXIV | XXV | XXVI | XXVII | XXVIII | XXIX

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Jan 1 2015, 2:50am

Post #203 of 204 (699 views)
Shortcut
     You're welcome, Cassie. And doesn't it just make your toes curl [In reply to]  

To see Thranduil flexing his muscles and doing the actual elk carting?AngelicHeart

"I'll say dark and gritty, which, with the Elvenking, translates as Hot and Sexy. Cool" - vanima ephel

I fancy myself an ME BFF (Book/Film Fan) Smile
(Aaaaand a gushy Thranduil fangurl before The Hobbit movies; still a gushy Thranduil fangurl through them. Laugh)

HeartThranduil Appreciation. Threadcount: XXX
I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII | XXIV | XXV | XXVI | XXVII | XXVIII | XXIX

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Jan 1 2015, 3:18am

Post #204 of 204 (628 views)
Shortcut
     Happy New Year - and Happy New Thread! [In reply to]  

Okay, Thralls, once you return from your festivities it will be time to start TA XXXI - yes, Thirty-One!

(Does it "come of age" in two more threads? Angelic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.