Having a Middle-Earth themed...

Curunir The White
The Shire

Dec 22 2014, 10:43pm

Post #1 of 2 (157 views)
Shortcut
Having a Middle-Earth themed... Can't Post

New Years party! I'll make sure to upload photos but so far we've decided to;

- Make a lot of Middle Earth food, our fridge and cupboards are as full as Saruman's store!
(White Wizard Ice-Cream, Smaug Soup... Oh I can't wait!)
- Decorating the house with some middle earth themed decorations
- Sending out invitations to family and friends as if written by Bilbo himself!

I can't wait, and I would like to know is anyone else doing anything at all middle earth themed? (It would be very nice to see if there is something primarily with Saruman - I'm obsessed!)

Those who listened unwarily to that voice could seldom report the words that they heard; and if they did, they wondered, for little power remained in them. Mostly they remembered only that it was a delight to hear the voice speaking, all that it said seemed wise and reasonable, and desire awoke in them by swift agreement to seem wise themselves. When others spoke they seemed harsh and uncouth by contrast; and if they gainsaid the voice, anger was kindled in the hearts of those under the spell. For some the spell lasted only while the voice spoke to them, and when it spoke to another they smiled, as men do who see through a juggler's trick while others gape at it. For many the sound of the voice alone was enough to hold them enthralled; but for those whom it conquered the spell endured when they were far away, and ever they heard that soft voice whispering and urging them. But none were unmoved; none rejected its pleas and its commands without an effort of mind and will, so long as its master had control of it.

zarabia
Tol Eressea

Dec 25 2014, 2:56am

Post #2 of 2 (98 views)
Shortcut
Sounds fun! Have a great time :) // [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.