Thranduil Appreciation Thread Part XXIX
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Adrianna
Lorien

Dec 26 2014, 12:43am

Post #201 of 216 (1157 views)
Shortcut
     Nice! [In reply to]  

Nice pic on our elvenking on the party elk.

Hope everybody is having a good Christmas.

I wonder what our elvenking would be doing for Christmas? Do they even celebrate holidays? Or is it they celebrate the seasons?

On_the_partyelk
Lorien

Dec 26 2014, 1:09am

Post #202 of 216 (1162 views)
Shortcut
     elves celebrate xmas? I can imagine that. [In reply to]  

And actually I have written something about them celebrating christmas. Can't wait to see what people think. Laugh

And as for the pic, yes, it's so beautiful and I wonder how many more pics of this PS they will publish. I hope that some will follow.

The fortunes of the world will rise and fall, but here in this kingdom we will endure!

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:28am

Post #203 of 216 (1134 views)
Shortcut
     Surely there's feasting, and congratulation for threadtipping =) & THREADLOCK imminent PSA [In reply to]  

Well done, Adrianna! You've posted the 200th response to Eruvandi's first post on the thread, or post 201 on the thread, and that means threadlock is imminent.

THREADLOCK imminent PSA: Stay calm, and just be aware any time from this point onwards, a mod may swop in and lock this thread, and we'll get on to thread number XXXLaugh Just remember to save a copy of your post before submitting, so you don't get accidental postdeath if the Mod locks the thread at the same moment you hit Submit.

"I'll say dark and gritty, which, with the Elvenking, translates as Hot and Sexy. Cool" - vanima ephel

I fancy myself an ME BFF (Book/Film Fan) Smile
(Aaaaand a gushy Thranduil fangurl before The Hobbit movies; still a gushy Thranduil fangurl through them. Laugh)

HeartThranduil Appreciation. Threadcount: XXIX
I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII | XXIV | XXV | XXVI | XXVII | XXVIII

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:30am

Post #204 of 216 (1140 views)
Shortcut
     Fellow Thralls, come on this thread for some Xmas Carol fun [In reply to]  

I made a new game/discussion thread: Christmas Carols, Hobbit-style: What's your ditty(s)?

Just so you know: there's Thranduil LaughCoolAngelic

"I'll say dark and gritty, which, with the Elvenking, translates as Hot and Sexy. Cool" - vanima ephel

(Aaaaand a gushy Thranduil fangurl before The Hobbit movies; still a gushy Thranduil fangurl through them. Laugh)

I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII | XXIV | XXV | XXVI | XXVII | XXVIII

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:34am

Post #205 of 216 (1153 views)
Shortcut
     Welcome, Ilmatar [In reply to]  

Smile Make yourself comfortable. There's plenty of room on TA

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:35am

Post #206 of 216 (1136 views)
Shortcut
     Cool! [In reply to]  

In Reply To
No, I didn't take it personal. I'm just glad that I had an open mind about him because of all the negative things out there and was able to see for myself that he was not as bad as he was being portrayed.

I'm also glad that I have found the one ring net website because now I can appreciate and honor my elvenking the way he should be and with all the other thrall fans. :)

Me tooSmile btw, just call me Lurker.

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:36am

Post #207 of 216 (1126 views)
Shortcut
     Oh my... *THUD* [In reply to]  

this is surely from the same set as that PERFECT back view mariel gave us. Why on earth are people finding these GEMS?Heart

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:37am

Post #208 of 216 (1135 views)
Shortcut
     After the DoS EE... [In reply to]  

Frown I'm not believing it until I see it

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:38am

Post #209 of 216 (1141 views)
Shortcut
     EXactly [In reply to]  

In Reply To
And as for DOS EE: it's disappointing to see how much they had shot yet cut off of Thranduil.

The creative decisions for this trilogy, whether in the TE or EE has just got me in permanent flabbergastShocked

But these are the holidays - let's just think happy thoughts!

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Dec 26 2014, 1:39am)

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:39am

Post #210 of 216 (1124 views)
Shortcut
     *LOL* Here's a fan edit to ensure you stay impressed, Eruvandi [In reply to]  

Pure FOCUS!HeartAngelicLaugh

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:43am

Post #211 of 216 (1130 views)
Shortcut
     Last batch of season's Pretty (with a dash of Xover/FLAST) before I go rest my wrist again [In reply to]  

I want one of these!

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:44am

Post #212 of 216 (1151 views)
Shortcut
     oooh... Interesting! [In reply to]  

Thanks for the headsup, BlackFox! I'll be backLaugh

=======

On_the_partyelk
Lorien

Dec 26 2014, 1:47am

Post #213 of 216 (1141 views)
Shortcut
     exclusive images? [In reply to]  

Why on earth are people finding these GEMS?

When you look at the archieve of the person who posted both new images it seems like they are posting exclusive things, it's not a fan acct, more like a professional (?) acct, with pics from all kinds of actors/actresses. Maybe they decided Ok, it's christmas, let's give them some goodies? It's what I guess at least.

And, GEMS these pics definitely are!

The fortunes of the world will rise and fall, but here in this kingdom we will endure!

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 26 2014, 1:49am

Post #214 of 216 (1145 views)
Shortcut
     Then i hope [In reply to]  

there's more... after all, there's 12 days of Christmas, right?Angelic

Ok... I really need to get offline for a bit. Have fun with the pre-threadlock posting.Cool

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Dec 26 2014, 1:50am)

Me85
Rivendell

Dec 26 2014, 2:39am

Post #215 of 216 (1154 views)
Shortcut
     more thranduil? [In reply to]  

PJ said the gems would.be more fleshed out but he says things that don't always happen...
And yes Philippa said there were more scenes with thranduil and she was interested to see if PJ was going to put any of these back in.

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Dec 26 2014, 4:31am

Post #216 of 216 (1134 views)
Shortcut
     ...and I've sent it to Off-Topic [In reply to]  

Well, for one thing, it'll stay on the front page longer! Laugh

Okay, Thralls, time for TA number thirty! Shocked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.