Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
LIVE TWEET with TheOneRing.net this Sunday 21st - with actor John Bell

News from Bree
spymaster@theonering.net

Dec 19 2014, 9:13am

Post #1 of 2 (514 views)
Shortcut
LIVE TWEET with TheOneRing.net this Sunday 21st - with actor John Bell Can't Post

John Bell as BainA taste of The One Last Party - online this weekend!

This Sunday evening, 21st December, from 6 to 7.30pm UTC (1 to 2.30pm EST) TheOneRing.net will be hosting a LIVE TWEET with actor John Bell, who plays Bain son of Bard in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. John will be on hand to answer any questions you may have for him, and TORn staffers will be there to chat, and to answer questions about The One Last Party - and anything else you may care to ask us!

All you need to do to join in is be on twitter this Sunday, 6pm UTC. Tweet your questions at that time to @theoneringnet, with the hashtag #OneLastParty. Our aim is to get the tag trending, so we can spread the word to all about February's event!

So join us on Sunday; chat with TORn and John Bell; and help us let all of fandom know about our special event next year. Party with us online so we can all party together in person in Los Angeles!

Join us in Los Angeles in February at The One Last Party

one last party logo We're hosting a Party of Special Magnificence next February -- a final toast to all SIX movies, both The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit trilogy.

We're inviting you to join us and make it happen through our Indiegogo campaign -- so we can all celebrate Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth movies together!

Visit our campaign page and find out how you can help!

sevilodorf
Tol Eressea

Dec 19 2014, 11:27pm

Post #2 of 2 (497 views)
Shortcut
Spreading the word about the party [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm doing my part. Bought three tickets...me, my daughter and my granddaughter. Is there a possibility of John Bell being at the party?

Fourth Age Adventures at the Inn of the Burping Troll http://burpingtroll.com
Home of TheOneRing.net Best FanFic stories of 2005 and 2006 "The Last Grey Ship" and "Ashes, East Wind, Hope That Rises" by Erin Rua

(Found in Mathoms, LOTR Tales Untold)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.