Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Not sure if thas has been posted, but (fan-made BOFA sketches)

macfalk
Valinor

Nov 24 2014, 11:05am

Post #1 of 3 (1182 views)
Shortcut
Not sure if thas has been posted, but (fan-made BOFA sketches) Can't Post

I just watched this video, very well-made I must say. I really hope what we see in the credits is similar to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AORpn60ZQ5o

The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.

AshNazg
Gondor

Nov 24 2014, 11:37am

Post #2 of 3 (815 views)
Shortcut
This is awesome. What I think would be cool... [In reply to] Can't Post

These are concept sketches using pencil shading, just like in LotR...

I think it would be cool if this time the sketches were crosshatched instead of shaded, to imply Ori drew them (like Bilbo's portrait). It would give the sketches a more dwarven look IMO. Smile

(This post was edited by AshNazg on Nov 24 2014, 11:38am)

TheHutt
Gondor

Nov 24 2014, 11:42am

Post #3 of 3 (924 views)
Shortcut
The guy just took... [In reply to] Can't Post

...the April's Fool I created this year and put it to The Last Goodbye. I am strongly opposed to this, as this is not the intention of the whole original thing. The whole thing was intended as a juxtaposition of "correctly-looking credits" and the silly song. Using a real credits music removes this juxtaposition.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Booklet - Custom Booklet Project

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.