New pic from BOFA!

TheHutt
Gondor

Aug 29 2014, 9:15am

Post #1 of 20 (2797 views)
Shortcut
New pic from BOFA! Can't Post

http://www.henneth-annun.ru/...obbit-3-novyiy-kadr/

Seems to be pre-BOFA (the battle, not the film). However, Gandalf already has the Radagast staff. So he is to get it BEFORE the battle?

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Booklet - Custom Booklet Project

Bombadil
Half-elven

Aug 29 2014, 11:19am

Post #2 of 20 (1473 views)
Shortcut
Some of us have seen this...BUT [In reply to] Can't Post

"The Plight of Laketown Survivors"?
Isn't something... that been
brought up in discussion
HERE before.

Maybe we SHOULD start thinkin'...about them.

1. Many Loved Onezz. have died...

2. Their Town has been destroyed.....unlivable..
"..Home is Behind you.." : Billy Boyd

3. Exiled?.. just like the Dwarves of Erebor were before...

4. Ill-prepared to fight for what is owed them...

5. Thier Future Liezz in the Balance of WAR, TOO!

There many thingies to consider
about their current condition..

WE have been Concentrating on the
PLOT of the Principles..

WHAT?.. about the Non-Speaking EXTRAzzz?...
They are
important too.

In particular...THEY are Humans, so they will get ALOT of Empathy from us..

bom
Crazy

www.charlie-art.biz
"What Your Mind can conceive... charlie can achieve"

(This post was edited by Bombadil on Aug 29 2014, 11:20am)

Earl
Forum Admin / Moderator

Aug 29 2014, 11:19am

Post #3 of 20 (1400 views)
Shortcut
I've seen this before [In reply to] Can't Post

I think it's from Empire. Still quite a cool pic to look at :)

The Hobbit Soundtracks - Being an online archive of information concerning Howard Shore's score for The Hobbit films.

DjU
Lorien

Aug 29 2014, 11:20am

Post #4 of 20 (1409 views)
Shortcut
Not a particularly new photo [In reply to] Can't Post

This was included in the bunch of photos in the Empire feature at the beginning of the month.

http://thorinoakenshield.net/...-in-empire-magazine/

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Aug 29 2014, 4:00pm

Post #5 of 20 (1296 views)
Shortcut
Radagast's staff [In reply to] Can't Post

The explanation for Gandalf having Radagast's staff might be as simple as Radagast giving it to him after his rescue from Dol Guldur ("You have greater need of this than I!") There has been a lot of speculation, but it does not need to imply Radagast's death.

'There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.' - Gandalf the Grey, The Fellowship of the Ring

(This post was edited by Otaku-sempai on Aug 29 2014, 4:01pm)

sycorax82
Rohan

Aug 29 2014, 5:55pm

Post #6 of 20 (1242 views)
Shortcut
I think Radagast will use his abilities, with the crystal from the staff, to heal Gandalf [In reply to] Can't Post

This might weaken Radagast so much he can't carry on, so hands Gandalf his staff.

Bombadil
Half-elven

Aug 29 2014, 7:19pm

Post #7 of 20 (1254 views)
Shortcut
PET Theory about Radagast? [In reply to] Can't Post

Of Course,
he gives Gandalf, his Staff but his Role IS...

... to Transport Thrain's Body
by Bunny Sled, to
Erebor...?

SSoooo...Thrain can be Buried Next to his son, Thorin...

SSooo..."The Entire Final Line of Durin" Ends.

SOoo...we get
4 Funerals.
TOGETHER:

Thrain, Thorin, Fili & Kil

WHICH WE know is gunna KILL US.. ALL
when This happens...THEN..

(Bomby's problem...is ...Watching Bilbo, Balin , Dwalin, Bifur, etc...CRY?)

bom
Pirate

www.charlie-art.biz
"What Your Mind can conceive... charlie can achieve"

Avandel
Half-elven

Sep 3 2014, 1:48am

Post #8 of 20 (970 views)
Shortcut
*snigger* - How 'bout THE TRAILER OF DESPAIR [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.deviantart.com/...of-Despair-471957872

I've been sayin' it, and sayin' it. Might as well dial 1-800-MY-SHRINK before the rush.Wink

Hó , Það sé ég föður minn
Hó , Það sé ég móður mína, og Hó, Það sé ég bræður mínir og systur mínar
Hó , Það sé ég mitt fólk aftur í byrjun
Hó, gera Þeir kalla til mín, og bjóða mér að taka minn stað meðal þeirra í sölum Valhallar
Hvar hugrakkir mun lifa að eilífu

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 3 2014, 2:32am

Post #9 of 20 (956 views)
Shortcut
*ROFL* [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I've been sayin' it, and sayin' it. Might as well dial 1-800-MY-SHRINK before the rush.Wink

Gotta be somebody willing to cut package deals somewhere EvilEvilTongue

Fan of both books and movies; I am a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI
(Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies)

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A writing triangle with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Sep 3 2014, 2:33am)

Avandel
Half-elven

Sep 3 2014, 4:07am

Post #10 of 20 (951 views)
Shortcut
Bulk bathroom paper companies [In reply to] Can't Post

I love this woman with Thranduil - Carol?
Because through the Appendices, while everyone is goofing around, she knows the score. Always.

Hó, gera Þeir kalla til mín, og bjóða mér að taka minn stað meðal þeirra í sölum Valhallar

Kim
Valinor

Sep 3 2014, 4:15am

Post #11 of 20 (938 views)
Shortcut
1 ply? [In reply to] Can't Post

What, are you loopy? We're gonna need 3 ply at least! Sign me up for the bulk order - I'll be needing a crate mid-Dec through mid-Jan at least to cover daily usage. Trailer of Despair indeed. Unsure

“Will you follow me, one last time?”

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 3 2014, 5:31am

Post #12 of 20 (947 views)
Shortcut
Ah... skipping the consult straight to self-diagnosis I see [In reply to] Can't Post

And I was thinking 1-800-MY-SHRINK was gonna dominate the sales channel charts, and perhaps need a call for couches.

In Reply To
I love this woman with Thranduil - Carol?

Because through the Appendices, while everyone is goofing around, she knows the score. Always.

*stares at HeartThranduil's magnificence and his beautiful upper definition*

Sorry... Carol who?

Fan of both books and movies; I am a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A writing triangle with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======

VValar
Gondor

Sep 3 2014, 10:45am

Post #13 of 20 (931 views)
Shortcut
Wow didn't even know there was a lady in de background [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by VValar on Sep 3 2014, 10:46am)

glor
Rohan

Sep 3 2014, 9:25pm

Post #14 of 20 (909 views)
Shortcut
yeah tissues and ladies... [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't forget waterproof mascara isn't really that waterproof so,get them dyed or don't wear it 'cos otherwise you will leave the cinema with an entry in the Guiness Book of World records for,worlds worse panda eyes.

No I don't care what the make-up lady at the overpriced cosmetics counter at your nearest fancy-pants department stores says, no mascara can survive BOTFA

(This post was edited by glor on Sep 3 2014, 9:29pm)

Avandel
Half-elven

Sep 4 2014, 12:54am

Post #15 of 20 (878 views)
Shortcut
EXCELLENT ADVICE glor - forgot about that [In reply to] Can't Post

I've got some stuff that's like getting off dried tar re the "special microtubules of pigment" blah blah, but NOTHING will be BOFA-proof. I'd also suggest aspirin/Tylenol for crying-headaches, and some aloe to soothe around the nose from all the rubbing. Maybe an ice pack in the fridge for puffy eyes or those lavender/chamomile pillows for calmness.

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 4 2014, 12:54am

Post #16 of 20 (880 views)
Shortcut
*LoL* Seriously though, I've not gone through the Appendices [In reply to] Can't Post

EvilSo I hope Avandel bothers to respond... unless it was meant to be a joke.

=======

Avandel
Half-elven

Sep 4 2014, 1:50am

Post #17 of 20 (879 views)
Shortcut
What? What's going on? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah:
Carolynne Cunningham (also known as "Caro")[1] is a long time first assistant director to Peter Jackson (on all of the Lord of the Rings film trilogy)[2] and The Hobbit films.[1]

So when you watch the Appendices, during the Bag End chapter the head camera guy starts singing "Just a little lighting tweak, enough to make Caro weep, put the schedule right to sleep....." LOL when you watch the Appendices there's Peter and the cast having fine time with Sir Christopher Lee in London, and Caro is checking her watch, and when you watch her in the Appendices - yep, far as I can see, Ms. Cunningham KNOWS THE SCORE while all these people mess around on set WASTING TIME. I love this woman, she knows how it is. This is no GAME, it's serious business.Cool

Avandel
Half-elven

Sep 4 2014, 1:59am

Post #18 of 20 (873 views)
Shortcut
Let's get the kind with the lotion [In reply to] Can't Post

But I insist on 100% recycled even it it costs more. Sir Peter will have killed enough trees with this film, tho the bath tissue companies will be having a very nice holiday indeed, watching their sales triple overnight.Frown

Kim
Valinor

Sep 4 2014, 2:07am

Post #19 of 20 (874 views)
Shortcut
Good call on the lotion [In reply to] Can't Post

but 100% recycled tissues? Ewwwww. Tongue

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to balance the tissues with the 3D glasses. And will HFR be able to compensate for the watery view? Unsure

“Will you follow me, one last time?”

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 4 2014, 2:55am

Post #20 of 20 (889 views)
Shortcut
Ah! Thanks. [In reply to] Can't Post

Now I remember mention of her in the snatches I did watch.

=======

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.