First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Elciryamo
Rivendell

Aug 26 2014, 7:14am

Post #201 of 207 (6940 views)
Shortcut
     Thranduil will kill many orcs [In reply to]  

Of this, I have no doubt.

Like I said, this is all speculation based upon watching other sword fighting, but Thranduil would basically be moving constantly to avoid exposing himself to attack. So, there will likely be some Elf styling as well.

In Reply To
I feel like a kid in the candystore today, with several people all sharing their wonderful theory's about our HeartElf kingHeart
I'm not a Star Wars fan, so this type of fighting seemed new and pretty bad-ass to me. I had fun reading your informative analysis. The part of the reverse grip makes much sense, as well as the fight stance. So basically you're saying dude's a total killing machine? Cool

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Aug 26 2014, 7:39am

Post #202 of 207 (6611 views)
Shortcut
     LoL *guiltily raises hand* [In reply to]  

Nice try, tho. Just tells me folks are DESPERATE for BOFA.....Cool

You know what they say about dry desert and all... CrazyEvilTongue

It was quite the farnie though. Bard's face is priceless Tongue

For another, the first thing that popped into my head is that Bilbo looks like he is offering a Tasty Kake to a squalling two-year old re his expression.

RoFL... this is so inappropriate, but suddenly I get this image of Bilbo offering this to that hapless spider which nearly stepped into the Ring to coax it away, rather than go into a flying rage.CrazyEvil

Or possibly a cat treat.

That would explain Bard's expression wudnit?Tongue

I'm a lurker. Fan of both books and movies; it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X
(Tis true! More appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies)

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A tag-team fanfic with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Aug 26 2014, 7:42am

Post #203 of 207 (6586 views)
Shortcut
     His arms! [In reply to]  

Check out the challenge GIFs I put here yet?

she was in a coma from 1987 until she passed away in 1993 (only 54 yrs young)...

Sorry to hear, ltnjmy. *hugs* Heart

I'm a lurker. Fan of both books and movies; it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A tag-team fanfic with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Aug 26 2014, 7:46am

Post #204 of 207 (6645 views)
Shortcut
     Cute chibi GIF [In reply to]  

But you said King(s)? I only see images of that disagree messy haired Dwarf.

Here be KING HeartHeartHeart

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Aug 26 2014, 7:48am)

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Aug 26 2014, 7:53am

Post #205 of 207 (6617 views)
Shortcut
     His hair [In reply to]  

He has such amazing hair. And of course much more silkier, smooth and ever-glowing than the curly, scruffy hair of his Dwarven companion.
Even the hair department at TH can't stop touching it.

Oh yeah!HeartHeartHeart

(source)

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Aug 26 2014, 8:01am

Post #206 of 207 (6581 views)
Shortcut
     We understand. Of course Oin would have collected and cultured all that the Company needs [In reply to]  

*snigger* as long as the wine and 'shrooms don't run out.

No wonder all THIRTEEN Dwarves had such TROUBLE keeping on the straight and narrow of a simply straight path. You know, there was no need for excuses to gather that sort of happiness under the dark eaves of Mirkwood. Would have saved some misunderstanding if the Company would just SAY what they were after.

As you know, none of that stuff in the wholesomeness of the Woodland Realm of ThranduilHeart but the Elves are hospitable and would have been tolerant of Dwarvish quirks.

Srsly, Thorin's hair is so epic he's often painted from the back. And front. And side....HeartHeartHeart

*Snigger*

Oh yes, I see what you mean, truly every side. Same difference too. All tangly messy. What appeal can anyone discern is beyond meFrown
Tongue

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Aug 26 2014, 8:12am)

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Aug 26 2014, 10:17am

Post #207 of 207 (6555 views)
Shortcut
     *checks post count* Oh my! [In reply to]  

Looks like it's time for "elevensies", gals (and the occasional guys)! Laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.