Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
TIME - August 25

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Aug 25, 10:45am

Views: 81
Shortcut
TIME - August 25 [In reply to] Can't Post

Today in Middle-earth

August 25, 3018 (S.R. 1418)
1. All of Hobbiton whispered and wondered at Frodo's announcement to move to Buckland.
(not from the appendices)
..."...But so firmly fixed had the notion of the immeasurable wealth of the Bagginses of Bag End become that most found this hard to believe, harder than any other reason or unreason that their fancy could suggest: to most it suggested a dark and yet unrevealed plot by Gandalf. Though he kept himself very quiet and did not go about by day, it was well known that he was 'hiding up in the Bag End'. But however a removal might fit in with the designs of his wizardry, there was no doubt about the fact: Frodo Baggins was going back to Buckland.
...'Yes, I shall be moving this autumn,' he said. 'Merry Brandybuck is looking out for a nice little hole for me, or perhaps a small house.'"

6th draft of TH:AUJ Geeky Observation List - November 28, 2013
4th draft of TH:DOS Geeky Observation List - May 15, 2014

sample

"There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West."

I'm SO HAPPY these new films take me back to that magical world!!

TIME Google Calendar
TORn's Geeky Observations Lists for LotR and The Hobbit

Subject User Time
TIME - August 12 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 12, 12:51pm
    Wow! DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Aug 12, 10:01pm
    TIME - August 13 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 13, 11:55am
        The partings... Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 13, 9:19pm
            Elrond has lost so much grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 14, 11:21pm
                Agreed Gramma and . . . Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 15, 12:05am
                    Ohh... no worries! :) grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 15, 6:04pm
        TIME - August 14 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 14, 11:18pm
            TIME - August 15 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 15, 5:53pm
                Galadriel's final words here dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Aug 16, 1:52am
                    Yes, Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 16, 2:33am
                    The only time?! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 16, 1:31pm
                TIME - August 16 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 16, 12:53pm
                    More trivia for Gramma Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 17, 3:42am
                        *geeky handclapping* I love these :) THANKS! // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 17, 6:19pm
                    TIME - August 17 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 17, 6:17pm
                        TIME - August 18 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 18, 11:29am
                            More geekyness for Gramma Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 18, 12:04pm
                                But it is! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 18, 1:49pm
                                    Uh Oh, The Wily Fox strikes again.. Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 18, 6:08pm
                                        I see another reference too ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 18, 6:22pm
                                            ** BG is red-faced with discombobulation ** "NEXT!" Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 18, 9:02pm
                                                Bilbo's boots? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 18, 9:37pm
                                                    Naw, thanks for the possible out... Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 18, 11:44pm
                                                        It was a trap, I tell you!!!! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 19, 4:49pm
                                                            Maybe I fell into the Enchanted Stream -- I forget !! // Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 19, 5:07pm
                                        Well... BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 18, 6:33pm
                                            *high five* grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 19, 4:58pm
                                                Nice! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 19, 5:29pm
                                                    *checks page* We're at a party!! :D // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 19, 7:00pm
                                                        Just been revisiting... Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Aug 20, 2:02am
                                                            I have a theory grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 20, 9:18am
                                                                Rain Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Aug 22, 12:40am
                                                                    The danger started right at the hedge grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 23, 12:22pm
                                        *looks both ways* I think grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 19, 4:45pm
                                            Yeah! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 19, 5:27pm
                            TIME - August 19 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 19, 4:42pm
                                TIME - August 20 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 20, 9:19am
                                    TIME - August 21 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 21, 9:29am
                                        TIME - August 22 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 22, 10:16am
                                            TIME - August 23 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 23, 12:25pm
                                                TIME - August 24 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 24, 1:30pm
                                                    TIME - August 25 grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 25, 10:45am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.