Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
While i still wish they had gone with prosthetics

sauget.diblosio
Grey Havens

Aug 1, 11:50am

Views: 42
Shortcut
While i still wish they had gone with prosthetics [In reply to] Can't Post

for all the orcs, the Bolg design is actually pretty good. If they'd ditched Azog entirely, and just had the Bolg that's in the film, and combined the two story lines, i'd have been perfectly fine with it. As it is, it's all just a muddle, and we get an Azog (who shouldn't even be there) that's straight out of some lame video game.

Subject User Time
Bolg, Bilbo and Kili (possible spoilers) FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Jul 30, 10:14am
    Wow... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 30, 10:19am
        Now i noticed NecromancerRising Send a private message to NecromancerRising Jul 30, 10:27am
            at first NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Jul 30, 10:32am
                While i still wish they had gone with prosthetics sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Aug 1, 11:50am
        The CGI on ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 30, 10:55am
    Exactly what I think boldog Send a private message to boldog Jul 30, 10:21am
        Nah, I don't think so. Kelly of Water's Edge Send a private message to Kelly of Water's Edge Jul 30, 6:07pm
            I think Bolg kills the Dwarfs Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Jul 30, 11:11pm
    Definitely plausbile, although.. adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 30, 11:23am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.