Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
100% agreed

Ardamírë
Valinor

Jul 30, 3:05pm

Views: 89
Shortcut
100% agreed [In reply to] Can't Post

And it appears we're going to have more of them in this final film. Grrrr... Crazy

Subject User Time
CGI and Color Grading skylynx Send a private message to skylynx Jul 29, 11:40pm
    I was actually relatively pleased with the overall look and tone of the recent trailer. Name Send a private message to Name Jul 29, 11:48pm
    I agree Scalpy Send a private message to Scalpy Jul 30, 12:10am
        The Hobbit: Attack of the CG Sunsets Mooseboy018 Send a private message to Mooseboy018 Jul 30, 12:21am
            100% agreed Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Jul 30, 3:05pm
        As mentioned by PJ and PB they wanted a slightly more innocent, colourful, 'pre-darkness' look to The Hobbit adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 30, 8:51am
    I find it interesting MEIGWIT Send a private message to MEIGWIT Jul 30, 12:13am
        It is perfectly possible... Macfeast Send a private message to Macfeast Jul 30, 1:11am
            Indeed. Scalpy Send a private message to Scalpy Jul 30, 1:16am
        Hmm I would like to agree but Annatar598 Send a private message to Annatar598 Jul 30, 3:43am
    Are you not aware JamesPaganini Send a private message to JamesPaganini Jul 30, 12:18am
        A good point, but... Scalpy Send a private message to Scalpy Jul 30, 12:26am
            Well I'm aware JamesPaganini Send a private message to JamesPaganini Jul 30, 12:37am
            Personally I like the change in the colour/tonne, I think it's personal preference adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 30, 8:57am
                While I agree with you abou the Hobbit... DaoinSidhe Send a private message to DaoinSidhe Jul 30, 9:07am
    In my mind it's pretty straightfoward. Bishop Send a private message to Bishop Jul 30, 3:32am
        Agreed in part adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 30, 9:02am
    Hm. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 30, 7:19am
    I am profoundly grateful.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 30, 8:33am
        Agreed DaoinSidhe Send a private message to DaoinSidhe Jul 30, 8:43am
    I was EXTREMELY impressed with the CGI in the teaser... adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 30, 8:49am
    Explaining SafeUnderHill Jul 30, 9:09am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.