Trailer: Sauron Design

DaoinSidhe
The Shire

Jul 29 2014, 11:50am

Post #1 of 6 (751 views)
Shortcut
Trailer: Sauron Design Can't Post

I may be wrong,
but that one shot we get here, of Sauron's eye, looks to me like they used the design from Fellowship, and not the actual ball of fire they used in Two Towers and ROTK.
Just an observation...

SafeUnderHill
Rohan

Jul 29 2014, 12:02pm

Post #2 of 6 (443 views)
Shortcut
Looks to me [In reply to] Can't Post

Like the exact same shot from DOS

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Jul 29 2014, 12:05pm

Post #3 of 6 (415 views)
Shortcut
looks like the exactly same shot [In reply to] Can't Post

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true!

Survivor to The Battle for The Fifth Trailer

adt100
Rohan

Jul 29 2014, 12:22pm

Post #4 of 6 (394 views)
Shortcut
The eye 'evolved' over LOTR to being more corporeal, [In reply to] Can't Post

By ROTK it had become the 3D 'searchlight' eye which i never really liked as much as the slighlty more abstract, feline eye of FOTR. Makes sense that for The Hobbit they would stick with the 'unevolved' pre-FOTR version.

sauron7

Jul 29 2014, 4:07pm

Post #5 of 6 (259 views)
Shortcut
necromancer [In reply to] Can't Post

I wonder if will ever see a more physical and imponent presence of Sauron... Benedict Cumberbatch said his done mocap in many interviews, and yet nothing of his performance... maybe they're saving this to the last movie, I'd really love that, once his the character I like the most! What you guys think? Sorry for some grammatical mistakes, english isn't my first lengauge Tongue

adt100
Rohan

Jul 29 2014, 6:09pm

Post #6 of 6 (209 views)
Shortcut
I doubt we'll see any more than that 'vision' of Sauron's form Gandalf sees within the eye of Dol Guldur [In reply to] Can't Post

It wouldn't make sense, especially since he is still in his none physical form (which he can't take until he has the one ri go I the LOTR movie-verse)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.