Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Oh thanks very much.

Spriggan
Gondor

Aug 17, 7:28pm

Views: 149
Shortcut
Oh thanks very much. [In reply to] Can't Post

Nice to meet you too. Cheers!

Subject User Time
DOS Chapter of the Week (CHOW) Sign-up for August 2014! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 28, 6:32am
    would love to do The High Fells!!! NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Jul 28, 8:10am
        It's all yours ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 28, 8:41am
            i´ll practise it today NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Jul 28, 11:26am
                Ok Daniel, count me in :) NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Jul 28, 12:03pm
    In case this was overlooked in all of yesterday's excitement ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 29, 7:05am
        *peeks in shyly* BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 30, 2:42pm
            It's always a pleasure BlackFox :-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 30, 3:37pm
                Don't tempt me, Fr... I mean, Daniel! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 30, 3:47pm
    Where is everyone? On vacation? Noria Send a private message to Noria Jul 31, 7:04pm
        Yeah, it is summer time Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Jul 31, 7:37pm
        You can have whichever you like, Noria. :-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 31, 8:15pm
            I don't have much experience but I would like to do Bard the Bowman! DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 31, 10:02pm
                If that's OK with Daniel then I can take Feast of Starlight and we're all set// Noria Send a private message to Noria Aug 1, 12:42am
                    Absolutely! Thanks Noria. / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1, 6:26am
                All yours DaughterofLaketown. / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1, 6:26am
                    Thank You. DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Aug 3, 3:39pm
                        No problem - DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 3, 3:47pm
                            Yes! DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Aug 4, 4:49am
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are looking for a new chapter leader. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 17, 6:53pm
        I'm not sure I know all the rules Spriggan Send a private message to Spriggan Aug 17, 7:02pm
            No rules! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 17, 7:11pm
                Oh I don't know about screencaps! Spriggan Send a private message to Spriggan Aug 17, 7:14pm
            I'm glad to see new faces here BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 17, 7:24pm
                Oh thanks very much. Spriggan Send a private message to Spriggan Aug 17, 7:28pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.