Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Full comic con hobbit panel video - minus the teaser trailer..

Adanel
The Shire

Jul 27 2014, 10:18am

Post #1 of 15 (1497 views)
Shortcut
Full comic con hobbit panel video - minus the teaser trailer.. Can't Post

Here is a video of the full panel

Sorry I don't know how to make it clickable.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Oh8xA8wtM

(This post was edited by Altaira on Jul 27 2014, 3:44pm)

namarie
Rohan

Jul 27 2014, 10:20am

Post #2 of 15 (1048 views)
Shortcut
clickable [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Oh8xA8wtM

"Imagine a world where the words you speak appear on your skin. Would you be more careful of what you say?"

(This post was edited by Altaira on Jul 27 2014, 3:44pm)

Adanel
The Shire

Jul 27 2014, 10:21am

Post #3 of 15 (980 views)
Shortcut
Thank you [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks, I really have to learn how to do that!

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Jul 27 2014, 10:26am

Post #4 of 15 (975 views)
Shortcut
requetethanks for this [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true!

namarie
Rohan

Jul 27 2014, 10:34am

Post #5 of 15 (949 views)
Shortcut
you're welcome [In reply to] Can't Post

I think it depends on the editor that you use. If it's the default or basic one use the "url" tags. There is a "url" button displayed under the textbox where you write your message. You have to put the youtube link between the "url" tags.

If you use the advanced editor, there is the "Link" option. Paste the youtube link in the textbox where you type your message, select the text of the link, press the "Link" icon, put the youtube link in the window that opens and press "Submit"

I hope this helps. And that it's easily explained :)

(This post was edited by namarie on Jul 27 2014, 10:36am)

Arannir
Valinor

Jul 27 2014, 10:36am

Post #6 of 15 (1036 views)
Shortcut
The little bit between Cumberbatch and Blanchett... [In reply to] Can't Post

... let's me hope they won't just fight each other as Sauron and Galadriel but also "talk", at least a little.

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

Kelvarhin
Half-elven

Jul 27 2014, 11:02am

Post #7 of 15 (949 views)
Shortcut
We posted this earlier on Main with the video embedded [In reply to] Can't Post

*link removed* - we're going with the video in this thread.

Bag ENZ Home of the Hobbit *with thanks to cameragod ;D*

One by one they faded, and fell into shadow...

One book to rule them all
One book to find them
One book to bring them all
And in TORn bind them
In the land of TORnadoes...where the brilliant play

(This post was edited by entmaiden on Jul 27 2014, 4:56pm)

haarp
Rivendell

Jul 27 2014, 11:23am

Post #8 of 15 (923 views)
Shortcut
7 [In reply to] Can't Post

WHERE is the clips? why do they hides them from usses

NecromancerRising
Gondor

Jul 27 2014, 2:15pm

Post #9 of 15 (827 views)
Shortcut
Stephen Colbert also [In reply to] Can't Post

mentioned something about the big battle consisting of 6000 extras!CoolYou can hear him saying this at 6:50 minute of the video.

Arannir
Valinor

Jul 27 2014, 2:17pm

Post #10 of 15 (802 views)
Shortcut
Isn't he referring to the people in Hall H? [In reply to] Can't Post

I cannot really understand, though.

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

NecromancerRising
Gondor

Jul 27 2014, 2:19pm

Post #11 of 15 (801 views)
Shortcut
You may be right [In reply to] Can't Post

but i am sure i heard the words "big battle".I am gonna listen to it more carefully.

NecromancerRising
Gondor

Jul 27 2014, 2:21pm

Post #12 of 15 (798 views)
Shortcut
Yup,you are right. [In reply to] Can't Post

Stephen Colbert refers to the audience after all.Laugh

Arannir
Valinor

Jul 27 2014, 2:24pm

Post #13 of 15 (799 views)
Shortcut
Oh big it is going to be... [In reply to] Can't Post

... it is PJ :D After listening to it again, I am quite sure though that he refers to the people in the hall being good potential extras for the battle, after PJ mentions they are - technically - not even done filming the battle.

Though what I also liked in one of the interviews is Andy Serkis commenting on the scale of the battle.

He also refers to the Pelennor Battle and that Bot5A's grandness comes more from what is all culminating in it, not necessarily the number of combatants (see thread with the interviews or TOR Homepage).

NecromancerRising
Gondor

Jul 27 2014, 2:27pm

Post #14 of 15 (790 views)
Shortcut
True. [In reply to] Can't Post

The reference of Andy Serkis about the emotional closure of every character's ark happening in this grand battle is one of the things i kept and made me excited and happy as well.

shadowdog
Rohan

Jul 27 2014, 4:27pm

Post #15 of 15 (741 views)
Shortcut
I agree [In reply to] Can't Post

I realize the trailer is hidden because it is not released yet. But would love to see the composite they showed at the beginning. Hope it is released also.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.