First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

imin
Valinor

Jul 12 2014, 9:41pm

Post #26 of 35 (3404 views)
Shortcut
Thorin here [In reply to] Can't Post

Naturally with an avatar like mine! :-P

All posts are to be taken as my opinion.

Dwarewien
Rohan

Jul 12 2014, 10:28pm

Post #27 of 35 (3399 views)
Shortcut
I'm an INTP... [In reply to] Can't Post

so I'm not sure if that fits with Ori or not. As for the TORn Type Indicator test, mine would be as follows: black, long, curly, braids, beads for hair; and for facial: beard and mustache. I'm not so sure about hairy feet, but I have no problem with chest and eyebrows.Wink

I'm kind of a little annoyed with my mom at the moment for cutting my hair way too short. It used to be Thorin's length, but now it's more the length of Kili's, a length I hate! I can't even braid it when it's this short, but I can clip it back like Thorin does in the prologue to AUJ, so I guess that's something. It needs to gain about four inches for a decent size braid and mom says it's already grown about half an inch in less than a week (it will be a week on Monday) so perhaps hair does grow faster in the summer months.Smile

Far over the Misty Mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
We must away, ere break of day
To find our long-forgotten gold.

tolkiennerd
Lorien

Jul 13 2014, 1:31am

Post #28 of 35 (3399 views)
Shortcut
I got Dwalin [In reply to] Can't Post

16% Extroversion, 47% Intuition, 19% Attachment and 38% Organisation!

DaughterofLaketown
Gondor

Jul 14 2014, 8:28pm

Post #29 of 35 (3363 views)
Shortcut
I got Oin [In reply to] Can't Post

And it fits very well. Smile

arithmancer
Grey Havens

Jul 15 2014, 3:13am

Post #30 of 35 (3373 views)
Shortcut
not exactly [In reply to] Can't Post

I am an INTJ, but the quiz rated me low on (N) Intuition. I usually score extremely high on that, higher than on any of the other letters.

Iolani
Rivendell

Jul 21 2014, 1:37am

Post #31 of 35 (3325 views)
Shortcut
Drumroll please! Oh, surprise, surprise.... [In reply to] Can't Post

HA, Thorin Oakenshield! While I'm more like Bofur in joyousness, I'm not surprised I got Thorin at all. I'm a happy Thorin--well, at least, I try to keep happy. I do have habit of being grumpy when my goals aren't being met.... Yep, I'm going to rule the world. Or just die in battle. Who knows. Wink

69% Extroversion, 78% Intuition, 31% Attachment and 63% Organization!

"It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And you didn't want to know the end...for how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But then you realize in the end it's just a passing thing, this shadow. A new day will come! And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stuck with you, that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. The folk in those stories a lot of chances of turnin' back only they didn't. They kept going, because they were holdin' on to something."
"What are we holding onto, Sam?"
"That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for!"

AudaciousKili

Jul 23 2014, 1:35am

Post #32 of 35 (3321 views)
Shortcut
Kili! [In reply to] Can't Post

I got Kili! (I just joined yesterday, but friends nicknamed me Kili not long after AUJ came out in theaters, so this quiz didn't influence my name, lol. I could have gone with GryffindorKili, but Audacious pretty much implies that I'm a Gryffindor, so...) Because of my nickname, this result made my day! <3 I see we have a couple Thorins. It looks like we just need a Fili to complete the Heirs of Durin. :D

50% Extroversion (Right smack-dab in the middle. =P), 59% Intuition, 44% Attachment and 44% Organisation!

(This post was edited by AudaciousKili on Jul 23 2014, 1:40am)

BlackFox
Half-elven

Jul 23 2014, 7:52am

Post #33 of 35 (3314 views)
Shortcut
Welcome to TORn! // [In reply to] Can't Post

“Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” - Henry David Thoreau

AudaciousKili

Jul 24 2014, 2:22am

Post #34 of 35 (3313 views)
Shortcut
Thanks! [In reply to] Can't Post

I actually, back in the LOTR days, was on TORC (with a different name). But now I'm here, celebrating my new nickname. <3 Still trying to decide if I'm happy with it (the Audacious bit ;) The Kili bit is fantastic. <3), lol.

This is the full text of my result (of Kili. On similar tests, I've most gotten Thorin, so this result was awesome. [I answered truthfully, too!]):

Congratulations, you are most like KILI, younger brother to Fili and nephew to Thorin Oakenshield, and a member of the royal line of Durin. Young and physically able, Kili’s enthusiasm for adventure leads him on the Quest. An energetic thrill-seeker, you are very sociable and have many friends, and are often the life of the party. You have a natural athletic capability and are highly co-ordinated, therefore able to learn new skills with ease. You love putting your talents to the test in risky or potentially dangerous activities, and are at your best when responding to emergencies. Your ability to adapt quickly allows you to navigate such challenges and come up with practical solutions. You prefer to live in the moment; long term goals are of less interest to you than achieving something tangible in the present.

In social situations you are direct and expressive; people know exactly where you stand. You are gifted at earning others’ confidence with your dramatic and debonair nature. You have a keen sense of humour and are able to adjust your act to keep your audience entertained. You have a knack for knowing where the fun is at; indulging yourself and others in the finer and more exciting things life has to offer. Although you are typically a very sociable individual, you can sometimes be cavalier about the emotions of others, preferring to keep things light and fun when perhaps others feel the need for a more serious and sensitive situation.

(This post was edited by AudaciousKili on Jul 24 2014, 2:32am)

phij2
Rivendell

Jul 26 2014, 5:32pm

Post #35 of 35 (3296 views)
Shortcut
apparently i am [In reply to] Can't Post

Thorin OakenshieldSmile

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.