Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
About GOATS...

MTT Gandalf
Bree

Wed, 5:38pm

Views: 6
Shortcut
About GOATS... [In reply to] Can't Post

.... There is an another topic about some "goat-spoiler":
http://newboards.theonering.net/...orum.cgi?post=759370

Could it be somehow connected with Ered Mithrim?

(This post was edited by MTT Gandalf on Wed, 5:39pm)

Subject User Time
Lineage of Durin Tapestry with a small spoilerish image? MTT Gandalf Send a private message to MTT Gandalf Jul 5, 8:39pm
    Good find! ~Medieval Soul Send a private message to ~Medieval Soul Jul 5, 8:51pm
    Hasn't this already been confirmed? SafeUnderHill Jul 5, 9:30pm
        re MTT Gandalf Send a private message to MTT Gandalf Jul 5, 9:37pm
            About GOATS... MTT Gandalf Send a private message to MTT Gandalf Wed, 5:38pm
    Curious Aitieuriskon Send a private message to Aitieuriskon Jul 5, 9:41pm
        That' right. MTT Gandalf Send a private message to MTT Gandalf Jul 5, 9:55pm
        time and place Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 5, 9:57pm
            I dunno Aitieuriskon Send a private message to Aitieuriskon Jul 5, 10:06pm
                But Moria... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 5, 10:14pm
    Symbols on the tapestry Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Jul 5, 9:45pm
        The symbol on the left Aitieuriskon Send a private message to Aitieuriskon Jul 5, 9:48pm
        The geometric symbol on the left MTT Gandalf Send a private message to MTT Gandalf Jul 5, 9:49pm
            Thanks - putting the Arkenstone in the center of that is very interesting Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Jul 5, 11:32pm
        Nice. Lurker in the Mirk Send a private message to Lurker in the Mirk Jul 6, 9:27am
    Billy Connelly has confirmed MirielCelebel Send a private message to MirielCelebel Jul 6, 1:35am
        Yes I've heard that too. Name Send a private message to Name Jul 6, 2:01am
        Sources: DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 6, 9:22am
            LoL. Saying yes and no seems more Elvish though =P // Lurker in the Mirk Send a private message to Lurker in the Mirk Jul 6, 9:29am
            Well... MTT Gandalf Send a private message to MTT Gandalf Jul 6, 12:10pm
        Doesn't he ride a boar / 'war pig' in the book anyway? adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 7, 10:05am
            No Aitieuriskon Send a private message to Aitieuriskon Jul 7, 11:03am
                Ah right, not sure where I got that idea then! adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 7, 3:11pm
    After excessive observation of this tapestry boldog Send a private message to boldog Jul 6, 9:58am
        He does? Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 6, 11:59am
    I'd buy that! Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 6, 4:07pm
        Same! TheSexyBeard Send a private message to TheSexyBeard Jul 6, 9:01pm
            Good Genes Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 6, 10:12pm
                I too found that strange ~Medieval Soul Send a private message to ~Medieval Soul Jul 6, 10:41pm
                    Durin I Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 6, 10:47pm
                        I wonder Aitieuriskon Send a private message to Aitieuriskon Jul 7, 11:06am
                            Possibly. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 7, 3:40pm
            Is Thorin a more direct descendant of Durin the Deathless? MTT Gandalf Send a private message to MTT Gandalf Jul 7, 3:56pm
                Blame Jackson Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 7, 5:08pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.