Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Yeah.

Arannir
Valinor

Jul 8, 11:39am

Views: 76
Shortcut
Yeah. [In reply to] Can't Post

As I wrote before, I think he will have also learnt from the backlash the first look at Smaug and the Barrel-sequences caused.

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

Subject User Time
Peter Jackson Update on Trailer... davidjUK Send a private message to davidjUK Jul 4, 12:10am
    thanks Glassary Send a private message to Glassary Jul 4, 12:14am
    "Just delivered to Warner Bros" Name Send a private message to Name Jul 4, 12:17am
        Unfortunately silvereyed Send a private message to silvereyed Jul 4, 1:00am
            Ah of course Name Send a private message to Name Jul 4, 1:07am
        This has always been the case.. adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 4, 8:15am
        Yes SafeUnderHill Jul 4, 8:29am
    The Book J Pierpont Flathead Send a private message to J Pierpont Flathead Jul 4, 12:39am
        Kind of a lack of respect TnuaccayM Send a private message to TnuaccayM Jul 4, 12:56am
            sum hav' not learned the lesson? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jul 4, 1:13am
    Holy heck. Farficom Send a private message to Farficom Jul 4, 1:06am
    Just Peter trolling everyone about the trailer. tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jul 4, 1:50am
        same! smaug the stupendous Send a private message to smaug the stupendous Jul 4, 3:27am
        Trolling The Book J Pierpont Flathead Send a private message to J Pierpont Flathead Jul 4, 4:06am
            ... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jul 4, 6:11am
                The answer is no by the way. tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jul 4, 6:21am
        Nearly knocked the wind out of me KeenObserver Send a private message to KeenObserver Jul 4, 4:10am
    So now can people please relax..... ;) adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 4, 8:13am
        . SafeUnderHill Jul 4, 8:36am
            I think... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 4, 8:47am
                Ooopps SafeUnderHill Jul 4, 9:52am
        I think you mean... patrickk Send a private message to patrickk Jul 7, 7:41am
    Damn SafeUnderHill Jul 4, 8:18am
    I am so sad... Remus Send a private message to Remus Jul 4, 8:47am
        Don't be sad. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 4, 8:54am
        . SafeUnderHill Jul 4, 9:51am
    Great that we have something official now! Thanks PJ! Silmaril Send a private message to Silmaril Jul 4, 9:03am
        We are IN? for the Ride of OUR Lifetime... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jul 4, 11:15am
            Though after all we know... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 4, 11:23am
    I wonder what teaser... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 4, 11:09am
        That is a question for me too Name Send a private message to Name Jul 4, 12:54pm
            Nah... TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Jul 4, 6:49pm
    I'm okay with that, as long as we'll get to see at least some shots of battle or just marching armies aifeme Send a private message to aifeme Jul 4, 3:23pm
    Doesn't he mean UNLIKE the previous two years? We got a real trailer both summers. // nobofthepony Send a private message to nobofthepony Jul 4, 10:08pm
        No he doesn't SafeUnderHill Jul 4, 11:25pm
            If those trailers were "teasers" then everything sounds good...we should be seeing quite a bit // nobofthepony Send a private message to nobofthepony Jul 4, 11:29pm
        ...actually WE got the movies in summer (trailers in Winter/Spring)!!! patrickk Send a private message to patrickk Jul 7, 7:43am
            Movies in summer? What are you talking about? Silmaril Send a private message to Silmaril Jul 7, 8:43am
                He means summer in the Southern Hemisphere. // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 7, 8:56am
                    Ah...ok. Thank you :) Silmaril Send a private message to Silmaril Jul 7, 9:04am
                December happens to be summer... patrickk Send a private message to patrickk Jul 7, 9:21pm
        I would call them Trailers too, but obviously they are called Teaser... Silmaril Send a private message to Silmaril Jul 7, 8:42am
            Teasers Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 7, 5:13pm
                But when i look at the DOS Teaser... Silmaril Send a private message to Silmaril Jul 8, 6:26am
                    Yes. Jackson's teasers have been longer. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 8, 11:34am
                        Yeah. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 8, 11:39am
                When you read PJ's message again... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 8, 8:25am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.