TORn cosplay group in FantasyCon parade

News from Bree
spymaster@theonering.net

Jul 1 2014, 5:13pm

Post #1 of 1 (367 views)
Shortcut
TORn cosplay group in FantasyCon parade Can't Post

There is a lot of very important info. Please take note of the following:

-To join the TORn Cosplay group, simply email me at Garfeimao@TheOneRing.net to RSVP for everyone in your group, and then follow the below instructions on when and where to meet up. You can also stop by our booth #519/521 to sign up on Thursday.

-The parade is on July 4th at 8:30 am.

-Fantasycon goers get free parking at Gateway Center

- We will start staging at 7:30 am. Please arrive as close to 7:30 am as possible. I will be dressed as Bilbo after the spider fight (think cobwebs), so find me to check with me, and then I will check in for the whole group.

- If you are a walking group, you MUST be in the staging area by 8:10 am. *If you are not in the staging area by the allotted time, you will NOT be able to participate in the parade!

- You will only be allowed to drive up/down 50 North until 8:00 am.

- The staging will take place in the North-West corner of the parking lot on the corner of 50 North and 500 West.

• Check-in will be at the staging area. Please send ONE person to check-in as soon as every member of your group has arrived in the staging area. Again, find me in this staging area (look for other denizens of Middle-earth) and then I will check in for the group at 8am sharp. Our group number is 27 and there will be roller skaters behind us.

- Every member who participates in the parade will be receiving one (1) free one-day pass for Friday, July 4th. You will receive them at the parade check-in.

**When marching, please keep 2 - 3 car lengths between your group and the group in front of you. Please also be aware that we have many varying groups that will be on roller blades, bicycles, motorcycles, cars, trucks, buses, etc. that many need additional space to do tricks or performances.

Please see the FantasyCon parade webpage for a map of the location.

If you are confused, or need any help the day of the parade, find someone in a FantasyCon volunteer t-shirt. They will be more than happy to provide any needed assistance.

The parade line-up is as follows:

Police Car

Royd Tolkien

Bagpipes & Drummers

1 - Volunteers w/ Banner & Dragons

2 - FantasyCon Performers

3 - LARPERS

4 - Utah Film Commissioner

5 - Fear Factory

6 - Umbrella Corp.

7 - Mandalorians

8 - Jabba da Hutt

9 - Rouge Base Rebel Legion

10 - Ghostbuster

12 - Castle of Chaos

13 - Midvale Main Street Theatre

14 - NUAD

15 - VIP Limo & Voodoo Productions

16 - Fairy Cosplayers

17 - Loop & Hook

18 - Rose Court Guild

19 - Winter Faire

20 - Atomic Hype

21 - Rocky Mountain Muggles

22 - DrumBus

23 - MASK Costume

24 - Out of Shadows Theater Group & Salty Horror Film Fest/Convention/Productions

26 - Nihon Matsuri

27 - LOTR Cosplay Group

28 - Red Rockettes Roller Derby

29 - United Furry Fandom

30 - Steampunk Cosplay Group

31 - Nightmare on 13th

33 - ****Cosplay Chaos Group All solo cosplayers or small groups

****All solo or small group cosplayers, that are not listed above, will be in the "Cosplay Chaos Group", which will be ending the parade.*** *

(This post was edited by entmaiden on Jul 1 2014, 11:52pm)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.