71 total votes

imin
Valinor

Jun 28 2014, 9:16pm

Post #26 of 31 (172 views)
Shortcut
If that were true [In reply to] Can't Post

Then yes i would love her Tongue

But that is why i have the thorin avatar pic as i am jealous and stubborn in my ways like a dwarf at times, haha.

Maciliel
Valinor

Jun 28 2014, 9:19pm

Post #27 of 31 (156 views)
Shortcut
she's dyed her hair to test your love [In reply to] Can't Post

she's dyed her hair to test your love. she wants to know if you could love her if she didn't write reams of flattering sonnets to manwe all day.

cheers : )

imin
Valinor

Jun 28 2014, 9:23pm

Post #28 of 31 (155 views)
Shortcut
I'm jealous of [In reply to] Can't Post

the way she looked at Legolas, and the only sonnets i read are the ones written to Manwe, lol.

Maybe our love is doomed, might go ask Mandos, surely he will give me a straight answer right? :P

Maciliel
Valinor

Jun 28 2014, 9:24pm

Post #29 of 31 (150 views)
Shortcut
lol! : ) // [In reply to] Can't Post

cats16
Half-elven

Jun 29 2014, 5:53am

Post #30 of 31 (168 views)
Shortcut
Haha, always something to learn. :) // [In reply to] Can't Post

Lossefalme
Gondor

Jul 9 2014, 1:52am

Post #31 of 31 (139 views)
Shortcut
I wish "ambivalent" had been a choice! ;P [In reply to] Can't Post

I was really ready to hate her b/c she has nothing whatsoever to do with the book, but she wound up being a pretty likable character, which leaves me with "ambivalent," which wasn't a choice, so I voted that I liked her. I mean, I wish she wasn't there to be true to The Hobbit, but there were so many other changes already, what was one more? It could have been much worse. Of course, if I took this poll on a different day, I might have answered the other way for the basically the same reasons. I'm such a decisive person. NOT!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.