Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Reading Room:
check your bookstores

Elthir
Rohan

Jun 13, 4:41pm

Views: 41
Shortcut
check your bookstores [In reply to] Can't Post

'... and published in 2014'

I just noticed that!

Smile

Subject User Time
What's with this "Red Book of Westmarch" conceit? noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Jun 5, 5:39pm
    I think you answered your own question.... HeWhoArisesinMight Send a private message to HeWhoArisesinMight Jun 5, 7:09pm
    Another point to consider Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Jun 5, 7:26pm
        Na Vedui made the same point that I thought of. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jun 5, 10:27pm
    Even intellectuals have a sense of humor . . . on occasion! Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jun 5, 8:45pm
        Perhaps I was unwise… noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Jun 5, 9:29pm
            Oh no, I would never call noWizardme unwise . .. Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jun 6, 12:00am
        Tolkien was having fun all right Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Jun 5, 11:39pm
    A context for the use of his invented languages? Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Jun 5, 9:45pm
    All of them at once! CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Jun 6, 2:01am
        dedicated to England Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Jun 6, 11:38am
    I thought it was a bet. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jun 7, 3:24pm
        The Lost Road Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Jun 13, 4:39pm
            check your bookstores Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Jun 13, 4:41pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.