Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Rock 'em sock 'em Stone Giants

HeWhoArisesinMight
Rivendell

Apr 29, 4:46pm

Views: 60
Shortcut
Rock 'em sock 'em Stone Giants [In reply to] Can't Post

I actually liked the Stone Giants... they were done perfectly....

Subject User Time
the "gods" were behind the execution of these six films! MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 26, 9:32pm
    It is fortunate how things turned out SafeUnderHill Apr 26, 9:47pm
        exactly! MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 26, 9:50pm
    which gods? TheRealBeren Send a private message to TheRealBeren Apr 26, 9:55pm
        Er... which anonymous and underpaid crew? dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Apr 26, 10:43pm
            There was an estimate on the pay... patrickk Send a private message to patrickk Apr 28, 7:22am
        well without the "film industry" MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 26, 10:52pm
    Some might argue that Melkor was one of the gods involved... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 26, 10:52pm
        Yes, Morgoth came to my mind as well.// Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Apr 26, 10:54pm
        so you would rather have one Hobbit film instead of three? MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 26, 10:55pm
            Not necessarily. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 26, 10:58pm
                Absolutely... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Apr 27, 4:03pm
        Well, it does feel like divinity from both sides had a hand Lurker in the Mirk Send a private message to Lurker in the Mirk Apr 27, 4:11am
    You can't be serious... Avnar Send a private message to Avnar Apr 26, 11:37pm
        The worst you've ever seen? tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 27, 3:33am
            Ditto MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 27, 4:16am
        Leave him be SafeUnderHill Apr 27, 8:07am
    I definitely agree that the Lord has smiled down on this project.... Snowghost77 Send a private message to Snowghost77 Apr 27, 12:39am
        Bomby feels "It's All Good" Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Apr 27, 12:57am
            Additionally, a Quote from PJ that has been over-looked... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Apr 27, 1:13am
                your posts make my day Bomby MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 27, 3:10am
                Love easing your posts SafeUnderHill Apr 27, 8:17am
    I'm really sorry to have to disagree :-( Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Apr 27, 1:02am
        I would have to disagree SafeUnderHill Apr 27, 8:10am
            I suspect WB's influence was minimal... Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Apr 27, 1:38pm
            Wait though... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Apr 27, 3:59pm
        Eh, I don't know. Imladris18 Send a private message to Imladris18 Apr 28, 1:09pm
    Yeah...sure bungobaggins Apr 27, 4:23am
        Considering the circumstances PJ and Co. did brilliantly. Hanzkaz Apr 27, 5:57am
    Tolkien Metaphorical Applicability Transfered to The Screen Michelle Johnston Apr 27, 12:14pm
        Nice post - thank you Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Apr 27, 1:29pm
        Nice summary Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Apr 27, 1:44pm
        Yes. glor Send a private message to glor Apr 27, 4:34pm
            This is very well said, glor. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Apr 28, 7:31am
        Well said, Michelle and Glor Noria Send a private message to Noria Apr 27, 7:42pm
            I disagree with this statement... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Apr 28, 1:17pm
                The Hobbit book is a bit less detailed than the LOTR - Hanzkaz Apr 28, 2:53pm
                    I think they went a little beyond just adding "a bit of detail and character development" though... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Apr 29, 1:08pm
                        Of course they went beyond adding a little detail here and there. For their purposes, they had to. Noria Send a private message to Noria Apr 29, 2:40pm
                            very interesting post elostirion74 Send a private message to elostirion74 Apr 29, 4:06pm
                        I would imagine - Hanzkaz Apr 29, 2:41pm
                        Rock 'em sock 'em Stone Giants HeWhoArisesinMight Send a private message to HeWhoArisesinMight Apr 29, 4:46pm
        Best thing about movies. RandomSilvanElf Send a private message to RandomSilvanElf Apr 28, 8:52am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.