Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I just can't see PJ doing that.

Name
Rohan

Apr 28, 8:03pm

Views: 54
Shortcut
I just can't see PJ doing that. [In reply to] Can't Post

More likely he'd put it into one of his video blogs.

Speaking of them, we should be getting a new one pretty soon.........

How many Tolkien fans does it take to change a light bulb?

"Change? Oh my god, what do you mean change?! Never, never, never......"

Subject User Time
Is this a screenshot from the upcoming BoFA trailer? tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 26, 2:59pm
    maybe book Gandalf Send a private message to book Gandalf Apr 26, 3:11pm
        Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 26, 3:13pm
    i think its fan art MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 26, 4:56pm
    more book Gandalf Send a private message to book Gandalf Apr 26, 5:54pm
        Hmm Name Send a private message to Name Apr 26, 6:47pm
            I agree Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Apr 26, 10:43pm
    I'm not sure Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Apr 26, 6:53pm
        PJ uses "the" - Tolkien doesn't Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Apr 26, 6:58pm
            I believe... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 26, 7:03pm
                Hmmm you may be right, I know that in FOTR (book) Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Apr 26, 7:33pm
                Appendix B Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Apr 26, 7:35pm
                    Bard slays Smaugs after the battle? Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Send a private message to Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Apr 27, 11:57am
                        No Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Apr 27, 1:04pm
            Yeah, but he also says Schmaug ha ha.// sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Apr 28, 5:15am
        Tolkien did use both... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 26, 10:57pm
            It's gonna bug me Barrow-Wight Send a private message to Barrow-Wight Apr 26, 11:07pm
    Real or not, it looks good. Thanks for sharing! // Nira Send a private message to Nira Apr 26, 9:32pm
    A nice comparison of the 3 films' logos. tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 27, 12:20am
        . Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Apr 27, 12:43am
            Well... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 27, 1:13am
                .. Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Apr 27, 1:20am
                    I think it's just centered because it's longer. tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 27, 1:55am
                        SNOW! & FIRE...Thazz Wha' ..IT izzz..... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Apr 27, 2:11am
                Ah! Name Send a private message to Name Apr 27, 2:15am
    Looks fake to me... TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Apr 27, 1:47pm
        Really though, they all look a little different. tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 27, 5:08pm
    I think it may be genuine Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Apr 27, 1:49pm
        If it were real ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 27, 5:38pm
            Well Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Apr 27, 5:41pm
        I think it's fan made... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Apr 27, 8:45pm
            Nice Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Apr 27, 9:01pm
                It could be an intentional leak ? Fàfnir Send a private message to Fàfnir Apr 28, 12:56pm
                    I just can't see PJ doing that. Name Send a private message to Name Apr 28, 8:03pm
    I guess when the trailer actually does come out, we'll see.// tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 28, 12:44pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.