Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I agree with you in that...

Patty
Immortal

May 1, 1:26am

Views: 23
Shortcut
I agree with you in that... [In reply to] Can't Post

I much prefer TABA. But I've gotten so I just don't care enough to bother with a petition. Won't change anything, any way.

Completely off topic..what kind of tablet do you have, and how is it virus infected?

Permanent address: Into the West

Subject User Time
Petition for TABA to remain TABA... jtarkey Send a private message to jtarkey Apr 26, 10:12am
    Good Luck NecromancerRising Send a private message to NecromancerRising Apr 26, 10:33am
    apologies for the spelling mistakes jtarkey Send a private message to jtarkey Apr 26, 10:35am
    DOS has been building up to BOFA Annatar598 Send a private message to Annatar598 Apr 26, 10:51am
        ok jtarkey Send a private message to jtarkey Apr 26, 11:00am
            Seriously... jtarkey Send a private message to jtarkey Apr 26, 11:07am
                It is a combination. NecromancerRising Send a private message to NecromancerRising Apr 26, 11:14am
                    the problem is... jtarkey Send a private message to jtarkey Apr 26, 11:22am
                        pointless book Gandalf Send a private message to book Gandalf Apr 26, 11:55am
                How do you know this? Timdalf Send a private message to Timdalf Apr 26, 12:35pm
                    I agree with this 100 percent Nolane Send a private message to Nolane Apr 29, 6:37pm
                Hey... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 26, 12:47pm
                Nothing is "obvious" except that Annatar598 Send a private message to Annatar598 Apr 26, 1:25pm
                I like the new title and I also agree with you Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Apr 26, 2:15pm
            No it does not SafeUnderHill Apr 26, 1:22pm
    The Battle of Five Armies Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 26, 12:22pm
    The content of the film is going to stay the same ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 26, 12:39pm
    Nahhhhhh.// tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 26, 12:44pm
    Titles are the last of the problems of these movies. xxxyyy Send a private message to xxxyyy Apr 26, 1:04pm
        I wish I'd thought of a petition before AUJ:EE came out. Hanzkaz Apr 26, 6:59pm
    Much as I like 'There and Back Again', - Hanzkaz Apr 26, 1:16pm
    It's unlikely to change SafeUnderHill Apr 26, 1:18pm
    I too feel disappointed in the change of title Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Apr 26, 2:01pm
        Good SafeUnderHill Apr 26, 2:20pm
        No offense to the op DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 26, 4:43pm
    Nope Name Send a private message to Name Apr 26, 2:28pm
        hmm book Gandalf Send a private message to book Gandalf Apr 26, 2:50pm
            I've seen plenty of criticism regarding the name TaBA. tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 26, 2:58pm
            Why change the title? SafeUnderHill Apr 26, 4:00pm
                PRECISELY! NecromancerRising Send a private message to NecromancerRising Apr 26, 4:14pm
    . Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Apr 26, 4:20pm
    i'm sure the trilogy package will be titled TABA MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 26, 5:00pm
    I am really baffled by the responses Sildarion~Valenar Send a private message to Sildarion~Valenar Apr 26, 5:15pm
    Hey there jtarkey Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Apr 26, 6:10pm
    even if it is a marketing thing lurtz2010 Send a private message to lurtz2010 Apr 26, 9:13pm
        totally agree with you MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 26, 9:40pm
    I'm sure the powers that be are well aware of dissenters... Nira Send a private message to Nira Apr 26, 9:41pm
    I liked Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Apr 26, 10:42pm
    And 'Return of the Jedi' was changed from 'Revenge of the Jedi' Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 26, 11:05pm
    My friend.... Snowghost77 Send a private message to Snowghost77 Apr 27, 12:31am
    But... the title of TABA isn't out altogether Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Apr 27, 2:00am
    I like the new title Nimloth Send a private message to Nimloth Apr 27, 3:32am
    i'll sign your petition if the title is MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 27, 4:18am
    I think it was a very sensible change. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Apr 27, 5:03am
        Well said Elciryamo Send a private message to Elciryamo Apr 27, 5:37am
        Very good points, Silverlode Noria Send a private message to Noria Apr 27, 1:17pm
            However, Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Apr 27, 2:06pm
                Peter Jackson Noria Send a private message to Noria Apr 27, 2:50pm
                I disagree. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 27, 3:19pm
                Well... glor Send a private message to glor Apr 27, 3:58pm
            Expecting something different would define insanity.... Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Apr 27, 2:15pm
                I think the 'sad' fact is - Hanzkaz Apr 27, 2:27pm
                    People didn't go to just see Frodo's journey either Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Apr 27, 3:19pm
                        Well said SafeUnderHill Apr 27, 3:31pm
                            That would depend on your definition of a "satisfying story" Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Apr 27, 4:57pm
                                At what point should the 'fan fiction' stop? Hanzkaz Apr 27, 5:59pm
                                    When the films are finally finished... Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Apr 27, 6:04pm
                                And you've already condemned him Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Apr 27, 6:16pm
                                    I wasn't aware the mention of "snack chips" was overly strident, Altaira... Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Apr 27, 6:45pm
                                        I don't see any 'pling on' Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Apr 27, 6:52pm
                                            I'll have my disagreement with a side of fries, please. \\ Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Apr 27, 6:56pm
                                        Perhaps the “piling on” effect is just the result of the majority expressing their individual opinions. Noria Send a private message to Noria Apr 27, 8:08pm
                                Wish I didn't have to write a subject for each reply SafeUnderHill Apr 27, 7:01pm
                                    Friendly tip on subject lines Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Apr 28, 4:11pm
                                        Just make sure whatever it is Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Apr 28, 6:33pm
                I disagree Name Send a private message to Name Apr 27, 4:56pm
            Sometimes we forget what it was like before we knew everything. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Apr 28, 1:12am
                Brilliant post! Name Send a private message to Name Apr 28, 1:23am
                You're completely right, Silverlode Noria Send a private message to Noria Apr 28, 1:26am
                The Princess Bride Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 28, 1:50am
                Well said! / / Lurker in the Mirk Send a private message to Lurker in the Mirk Apr 28, 2:59am
                Very true. // Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Apr 28, 3:29am
        I completely agree with everything you write Silverlode NecromancerRising Send a private message to NecromancerRising Apr 27, 2:26pm
    Nah CathrineB Send a private message to CathrineB Apr 28, 7:52am
    I think that TABA... patrickk Send a private message to patrickk Apr 28, 9:54am
    I agree with you in that... Patty Send a private message to Patty May 1, 1:26am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.