Looks interesting. I'll check it out

https://www.facebook.com/slatesforsarah

imin
Valinor

Apr 22 2014, 9:03am

Post #27 of 29 (127 views)
Shortcut
Rule the world? :-P [In reply to] Can't Post

Nah that would be too tiring! Like others have said i have multiple dreams.

My biggest dream is that i will be able to create a great work/home balance and be the best parent i can be, whilst also achieving my more selfish career related goals.

Guess they could all be summed up with; happy, healthy, wealthy. Basically the same as everyone i meet, lol.

Edit:
As a child my first dream was to be an astronaut. It's never going to happen but i would love to be one for a day/week. Though maybe if private space flight becomes cheaper, who knows it may become affordable in my life time. Smile

All posts are to be taken as my opinion.

(This post was edited by imin on Apr 22 2014, 9:07am)

T_Meyers
Bree

Apr 24 2014, 2:40pm

Post #28 of 29 (120 views)
Shortcut
My biggest dream... [In reply to] Can't Post

...is to tell stories for a living. Whether that be with books, movies, or video games. I love all types of storytelling and I'm working toward accomplishing that goal as we speak.

I already have one book out (self-published) and working on the second. Outside of my fantasy series I am going to adapt two screenplays that I've done into books this year. Next year I will be (hopefully) releasing my third book in my 5 part series. Also I'm planning on making my own film next year as well.

Follow your dreams!

"Welcome to Novogard – Where lands have been shattered from racial division. Where a powerful government has begun its encroachment onto unwilling societies. Where the magical and the technological collide." - ERIC ELMOOR AND THE GAUNTLET OF GODRIC

"One final word……….. Tolkien and Rowling’s [books] will be family favourites for years to come and if book one of Tommy's [series], Eric Elmoor and the Gauntlet of Godric, is anything to go by he will be joining these great authors!" - comment by Orchard Book Club

Book 2 of the Eric Elmoor Saga, "Eric Elmoor and The Chalice of Cameron," is coming soon!

sherlock
Gondor

Apr 25 2014, 9:03am

Post #29 of 29 (160 views)
Shortcut
Retirement [In reply to] Can't Post

I've got three to go and I think I can swing it. I just hope to stay healthy for a long time after I retire so I can enjoy life.

Three years ago I went form full time work all my adult life to part time and I love it. I think it's a good way to transition to full retirement.

Hang in there, gramma. A lot of people I work with have had to retire later than planned.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.