Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots and Other Events:
Any other TORsibs going to DragonCon 2014? I'll be there with my hobbit costume on!

elf_wannabee
Lorien

Apr 15 2014, 5:43pm

Post #1 of 2 (705 views)
Shortcut
Any other TORsibs going to DragonCon 2014? I'll be there with my hobbit costume on! Can't Post

greendragon, I see that you are going. Just wondering what panels are going to be run on the Tolkien track! I look in vain at the DC website and nothing is set in stone yet and so far no actors have committed to going to Atlanta. Mr Cere are you still track manager? You did a great job last year in that position. Also what are the plans for a Middle-earth presence in the parade! By the way--I attended Wizard ComiCon in St Louis a couple of weeks ago and got my picture taken with and an autograph from our dear Samwise Gamgee--Sean Astin. He is such a fine gentleman!

greendragon
Sr. Staff

May 20 2014, 2:44pm

Post #2 of 2 (669 views)
Shortcut
DragonCon [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi elf_wannabee! Deej and I will be representing TORn at DragonCon this year, running the fan table, selling shirts and presenting panels. I'll also be organizing the 'Evening at Bree' and deej will be hosting the 'Middle-earth goes 70s dance party'. MrCere is indeed still the track director.
Jed Brophy just confirmed that he'll be there, and I expect we'll have a few more actors as we get nearer the time - I know lots of them are interested in coming, schedule permitting! There may be some other TORn staff there too - and there will certainly be much fun to be had! See you there! Smile

'There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of my fridge...'

'You never know what will happen next, when once you get mixed up with TORnsibs and their friends.'

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.