The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Khal Drogo vs Azog

boldog
Rohan

Apr 3 2014, 9:38am

Post #1 of 4 (1572 views)
Shortcut
Khal Drogo vs Azog Can't Post

no weapons, no prosthetic hand. Azog has both hands. Who will win in a wrestle?

I believe that Azog and Bolg are possibly the only two orcs who may be an exception to the typical evil nature of an orc. Azog had brought up his son, well enough that he actually acknowledges him as his own son. That is a first for any orc. And Bolg sets out to march upon Erebor in vengeance of his fathers death. How many orcs will Try and avenge another dead orc? Most will just forget about the dead one. This gives me hope that Orcs, have some traits of good in them, even if it is small aspects.

phij2
Rivendell

Apr 3 2014, 3:44pm

Post #2 of 4 (1399 views)
Shortcut
probably Azog... [In reply to] Can't Post

...but it would be really close

Khal Drogo is probably more used to fighting on horseback than wrestling, whereas Azog can probably crush people with one hand.

DaughterofLaketown
Gondor

Apr 3 2014, 10:18pm

Post #3 of 4 (1448 views)
Shortcut
Azog [In reply to] Can't Post

Belgarath

Apr 7 2014, 12:06pm

Post #4 of 4 (1470 views)
Shortcut
As much as it pains me to say it, [In reply to] Can't Post

Because Drogo is one of my favourite GoT characters, I think that Azog will take this one. Frown

The storyteller, who seemed not to have a proper name as other men do, was a thoroughly disreputable old man. The knees of his hose were patched and his mismatched shoes were out at the toes. His long-sleeved woolen tunic was belted about the waist with a piece of rope, and his hood, a curious garment not normally worn in that part of Sendaria and one which Garion thought quite fine with its loosely fitting yoke covering shoulders, back and chest, was spotted and soiled with spilled food and drink. Only his full cloak seemed relatively new. The old storyteller's white hair was cropped quite close, as was his beard. His face was strong, with a kind of angularity to it, and his features provided no clue to his background. He did not resemble Arend, Cherek, Algar, Drasnian, Rivan or Tolnedran, but seemed rather to derive from some racial stock long since forgotten. His eyes were a deep and merry blue, forever young and forever full of mischief.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.