Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
Trivia has a good following, I think...

weaver
Half-elven

Feb 11 2008, 8:08pm

Views: 373
Shortcut
Trivia has a good following, I think... [In reply to] Can't Post

I think this particular game on Movie is pretty popular -- and more so now that you have given us the new and improved version of it. On the other hand, doing this week after week does get hard sometimes, and some weeks are busier than others in terms of other discussions going on.

My thoughts, in no particular order are:

1. You could set an "ending date" for this round, and then take a break -- say go through Feb, take a break in March, start back up in April?

2. You and Tiamy could work out a schedule so that both quizzes continue, but on alternating weeks, months, quarters, etc. That way they won't compete with each other....

3. You could make Trivia a "monthly" game, rather than weekly -- that would give you more time for all the bells and whistles you like to add, and you could make each quiz longer -- like 10 or 12 questions.

Let us know what you decide, Magpie -- looks like a lot of us would like to see this continue, in whatever format works best for you!

Weaver

Subject User Time
** ~ Movie Trivial Pursuit ~ ** NEW GAME : Feb 3 Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 3 2008, 5:41pm
    Weekly Movie Trivial Pursuit! One Ringer Send a private message to One Ringer Feb 3 2008, 6:01pm
    Answers, to all your questions. Owlyross Send a private message to Owlyross Feb 4 2008, 12:49pm
    Answers (or guesses) Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth Feb 4 2008, 4:22pm
    Agree with Elberbeth Starling Send a private message to Starling Feb 5 2008, 8:52am
    We hope you will continue. We are confusticated and bebothered, hobbitlove Send a private message to hobbitlove Feb 5 2008, 9:09am
    Questions and answers Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Feb 6 2008, 3:17am
    continue! hasufel Send a private message to hasufel Feb 6 2008, 3:41pm
        Nice horsie :D // Starling Send a private message to Starling Feb 7 2008, 8:47am
    Taking on the old game.......hi! elvenhobbit Send a private message to elvenhobbit Feb 9 2008, 10:28pm
    It's up to you weather to keep it going or not I Tyler Send a private message to Tyler Feb 10 2008, 5:14am
    Trivia has a good following, I think... weaver Send a private message to weaver Feb 11 2008, 8:08pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.