Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Can an alliance between Harry Potter & Narnia Armies Defeat Middle Earth Army?

Girdle of Melian
Lorien

Mar 24 2014, 12:32pm

Post #1 of 10 (2415 views)
Shortcut
Can an alliance between Harry Potter & Narnia Armies Defeat Middle Earth Army? Can't Post

Without the participation of any higher beings like Eru, or Angel like beings (so no Melian or Morgoth, except Sauron and existing baddies in ME), of course. And no other being - just to be fair on both sides - can cancel out or remove one another's magic, though they can obviously clash.

Good and bad side are together, so for ME you have:

All the orcs, men's, dwarves, elven armies and their animals (including Oliphants)
All High Elves - From the light of the two trees- Galadriel, Elrond, Glorifindel, Feanor, Finarfin, Finrod, All the 5 Istaris, Sauron, Balrogs, Dragons

On the other side you have:

All the characters and beings and creatures in Harry Potter including animals, evil things, Aslan, The White Queen, etc.

boldog
Rohan

Mar 25 2014, 8:19am

Post #2 of 10 (2271 views)
Shortcut
The epicness of this battle is too much! [In reply to] Can't Post

So much Epicness on the ME side! Balrogs alligned with Men. Orcs with elves! every single character! Man The opposing forces are seriously screwed!

I believe that Azog and Bolg are possibly the only two orcs who may be an exception to the typical evil nature of an orc. Azog had brought up his son, well enough that he actually acknowledges him as his own son. That is a first for any orc. And Bolg sets out to march upon Erebor in vengeance of his fathers death. How many orcs will Try and avenge another dead orc? Most will just forget about the dead one. This gives me hope that Orcs, have some traits of good in them, even if it is small aspects.

DaughterofLaketown
Gondor

Mar 25 2014, 1:25pm

Post #3 of 10 (2282 views)
Shortcut
Love Potter [In reply to] Can't Post

But this battle goes to ME

Meneldor
Valinor

Mar 25 2014, 8:16pm

Post #4 of 10 (2255 views)
Shortcut
Cats and dogs living together! Disaster of Biblical proportions! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Balrogs alligned with Men. Orcs with elves! every single character!

All shall kneel before the epic-ocity of Middle-earth.

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep.

BlackFox
Half-elven

Mar 25 2014, 10:20pm

Post #5 of 10 (2228 views)
Shortcut
Aye, aye! // [In reply to] Can't Post

demnation
Rohan

Mar 27 2014, 5:04am

Post #6 of 10 (2274 views)
Shortcut
No contest, really [In reply to] Can't Post

ME all the way.

"It is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succour of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule." Gandalf, "The Last Debate."

phij2
Rivendell

Mar 31 2014, 8:42pm

Post #7 of 10 (2236 views)
Shortcut
ME all the way.. [In reply to] Can't Post

although, harry potter could have a ton of dragons...Shocked
who could probs obliterate everything

Lady Brynna
The Shire

Apr 1 2014, 1:06pm

Post #8 of 10 (2270 views)
Shortcut
Wouldn't happen [In reply to] Can't Post

Putting all those armies together would be a nightmare. Everyone would be fighting each other. In the end there would be 6 armies instead of 3 (the good and bad side of each group). Most likely in the end it would be all the good characters from each group verses all the bad/evil characters.

God Bless,
Lady Brynna

KingTurgon
Rohan

Nov 4 2014, 12:50am

Post #9 of 10 (2598 views)
Shortcut
You should take Aslan out [In reply to] Can't Post

If Middle-Earth doesn't get Eru then Narnia/HP shouldn't get Aslan, because wasn't he pretty much an omnipotent god? He did end the world after all. I have read the books, but I don't consider myself an expert on Narnia, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Foedhrass
The Shire

Nov 17 2014, 5:03pm

Post #10 of 10 (2270 views)
Shortcut
ME for the win! - Any more precise scenarios? [In reply to] Can't Post

My loyalty clearly lies with the ME army, although HP & Narnia can do serious damage, too. Let's see.

We have wizards on their side who can practically take out many by Avada Kedavra (of course, that is, if the by canon good characters use it too, otherwise the Death Eaters alone wouldn't be enough in numbers before they were all struck down by elvish and orkish arrows). On both sides, we have the mass armies, the orcs and the centaurs&dwarves&satyrs&fauns&giants...
But I think however they level each other out, even if the centaurs could take on the elven archers and at the same time act as the cavalry they are, the ME armies have the advantage of the sheer numbers, from millenia of elven and human and dwarven and orkish history, while barely anything of that matter exists for the HPNarnia universes.
Plus, even if there are quite a few dragons in HP, they would have a tough nut to crack with Ancalagon the Black. And with the Balrogs there would be at least one enemy for the HPNarnians that would be hard to overcome (apart from the well organized humanoid armies of course). Only one advise could be given to them: Fly, you fools!

Maybe one could find a more evenly-matched scenario though. Like, what would happen if the HPNarnians got hold of Gondolin or even Helm's Deep, and the participants of the Last Alliance wanted to take it back? Or the goblins and Durin's Bane from Moria have conquered Hogsmead, could the HPNarnians besiege and defeat them? Or something of that ilk Laugh

(This post was edited by Foedhrass on Nov 17 2014, 5:06pm)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.