Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Thank you!

Kimi
Forum Admin / Moderator

Apr 6, 10:00am

Views: 73
Shortcut
Thank you! [In reply to] Can't Post

(rather belatedly...).

As Ataahua said, the kaitiaki version is definitely very nice!

The Passing of Mistress Rose
My historical novels

Do we find happiness so often that we should turn it off the box when it happens to sit there?

- A Room With a View

Subject User Time
Just curious DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Mar 24, 3:46am
    By invitation only. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Mar 24, 6:18am
        And here was me thinking ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 24, 7:49am
            Ha! silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Mar 25, 1:23am
            I have tried and failed Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Mar 25, 6:26am
                That was a moderate response Starling Send a private message to Starling Mar 25, 7:02am
                How's this? Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 25, 3:43pm
                    Ha! Love It! My attempt(s): Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Mar 25, 4:33pm
                        Nice!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 25, 4:44pm
                        Does that mean "SILVERLODE" actually means ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 25, 5:28pm
                            Nice!! I'll take the next one!!--Dernwyn Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 25, 6:25pm
                                Oh, yeah... dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Mar 25, 11:57pm
                            Good morning, New Zealand Mods! Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 25, 6:32pm
                                Was it intentional? Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 25, 6:59pm
                                    Rem, you and Daniel and ED led the way. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 25, 8:13pm
                                Is Hengist a Dalek? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 25, 7:07pm
                                    Oh I like that Hengist Send a private message to Hengist Mar 25, 7:35pm
                                    I'll take that challenge, sir! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 25, 7:37pm
                                        Ohhh...Nicely done! // Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Mar 25, 7:39pm
                                        These are all great! // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Mar 25, 7:43pm
                                        Bravo! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 25, 10:45pm
                                            Me too!! (A suggestion) Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 26, 1:18am
                                                Yes yes! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 26, 9:26am
                                                    Aren't we having an Anniversary soon? entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Mar 26, 1:46pm
                                                        Oh, yes! But Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Mar 26, 3:15pm
                                                        Ooooooh..... That sounds nice!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 26, 7:31pm
                                                    Well in that case Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 26, 6:03pm
                                                        Bwahahaha! entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Mar 26, 6:28pm
                                                            Funny Kim!! ...but is self-naming allowed? Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 26, 7:26pm
                                                                Just following Daniel's lead Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 26, 8:01pm
                                                                    Fair enough.... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 26, 8:38pm
                                                                        Does that make me a troll then? / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 26, 10:58pm
                                                                            Yeah.... Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Mar 26, 11:03pm
                                                                                ohmygosh, can't...breathe...CAN'T BREATHE! Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Mar 27, 3:56pm
                                                                                    ...and my work here is done! ;-) // Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Mar 27, 11:16pm
                                                                            Well Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 26, 11:21pm
                                                                                Wait, what? Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Mar 26, 11:24pm
                                                        Bravo, Kim! // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Mar 27, 12:15am
                                                        Uncle? Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Mar 27, 12:44am
                                                            I'm sure that's the one!// Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Mar 27, 1:22am
                                                                I knew it was only a matter of time before our own 'Subversive Minx' conjured up a loophole!!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 27, 2:08am
                                                            You know of whom I speak Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 27, 2:38am
                                                                Ah...that old trick... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 27, 2:55pm
                                                                    Lies! Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 27, 7:02pm
                                                                        *sigh*... It looks like you are reaching the first stage of grief Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 28, 1:04pm
                                                            Brethil, you're better off with ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 27, 7:14am
                                                                What ???! ! ! ! Wait……. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 27, 6:52pm
                                                                    Lies! Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 27, 7:04pm
                                                                        "I'm keen again.... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 27, 10:02pm
                                                                        You know what we need? Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Mar 27, 11:21pm
                                                                            In addition... cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Mar 27, 11:55pm
                                                                    And ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 27, 10:51pm
                                        Wow!!!! Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Mar 26, 3:08pm
                                            Glad you liked it!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 26, 7:28pm
                                Awwww. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 25, 7:59pm
                                    Guardians, most definitely! Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 25, 8:25pm
                                        And cheers to you Lissuin. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 25, 8:27pm
                                The second two of each pair is spot-on! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Mar 25, 11:58pm
                                Thank you! Kimi Send a private message to Kimi Apr 6, 10:00am
                            Yes. (How did you know?) // Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Mar 25, 7:09pm
                            The Lady Altaira... Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 25, 9:12pm
                                Now that's a winner. / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 25, 10:46pm
                                Brilliant. Inferno is up next ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 25, 11:34pm
                                    Up next----- entmaiden!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 26, 2:05am
                                        LOL - I love it! entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Mar 26, 1:47pm
                                            Glad you liked it!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 26, 7:29pm
                                Love all of these! Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Mar 26, 3:10am
                            LOL! Here's one for all of you. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Mar 26, 12:16am
                                *mods up*! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Mar 26, 12:31am
                                Bingo! That's it! :D / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 26, 1:07am
                            "Earl" has only four letters, Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 26, 2:57am
                            Moving right along: Draupne, et al, Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 26, 8:20pm
                            Eledhwen and all TORN mods Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 26, 8:20pm
                            With BG Mr.A counted as one of our thirteen mod muppets, Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 26, 8:21pm
                                It might be fun to do this for TPTB entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Mar 27, 4:12pm
                                    Yes, it might be. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 27, 6:44pm
                                    I'll start us off ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 27, 10:49pm
                                        Xoanan is the.... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 29, 2:46am
                                    Tehanu: Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 31, 4:13am
                                    Corvar Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 31, 2:34pm
                                    Corvar and Calusiri (with apologies to Rembrethil Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Mar 31, 10:43pm
                                        Bravo!!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Apr 1, 1:13am
            Well, It takes a lot to not get /board/ of all the drama. Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 25, 3:27pm
                You really nailed it // Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Mar 25, 7:23pm
        Silverlode, you forgot one thing Starling Send a private message to Starling Mar 24, 8:21am
            *snert* Now everytime I see one of the Moderators around the boards... Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Mar 24, 4:16pm
                I was thinking... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 24, 4:29pm
                    #1 when things are going well. #2 when Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Mar 24, 4:45pm
                    Fun. Introducing the ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 24, 4:51pm
                        I see what you did with Photoshop there. ;-) // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 24, 4:52pm
                        Aaaah! I shall behave, I promise!!! // Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Mar 24, 5:05pm
                        Purple is *so* my colour. :D / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 24, 6:35pm
                        The New Istari Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 24, 7:12pm
                        Er...looks like I'm seeing red... dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Mar 24, 8:40pm
                        It's not easy being green... Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Mar 24, 9:59pm
                    Let's name them! (See below) Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Mar 24, 5:02pm
                        When I do one of those 'which Muppet are you' quizzes Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 24, 6:37pm
                            I get entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Mar 24, 7:47pm
                            I always get the Swedish chef. I don't know why!!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 25, 3:20pm
                        Carefully!! this could get dangerous!!! LOL!!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 25, 3:34pm
                            From the FAQ entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Mar 25, 5:28pm
                    I can't believe that 2nd picture silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Mar 25, 1:26am
                    This is why I come to Feedback.... Elwen Send a private message to Elwen Mar 25, 7:21pm
                        and most people have no idea how much fun we can have in this back room // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 25, 7:22pm
            OH! silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Mar 25, 1:24am
        Thank you DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Mar 24, 1:29pm
        " we compile a list of possible candidates" Moahunter Send a private message to Moahunter Mar 24, 7:02pm
            Site owners are TPTB (The Powers That Be) entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Mar 24, 7:49pm
                The Four Founders Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 24, 7:56pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.